(21) Do You Love Me? ❤️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Early in the morning, the Golden graceful sun Peeped throw the hills sweeping away the dark veil of night. The cool breeze was caressing the Lethargic earth to wake up into a new day. 

The first rays of the sun, brushed through the milky white skin of an alluring girl. She rubbed her beautiful lotus eyes and try to get out of the bed, but a muscular arm of a man snaked around her waist. Not letting her move on.

Young maiden - "Arya! Please leave me!"

Man *in a sleepy voice* - "Why would I? Huh?"

Young maiden - "Please"

Man - "Don't try to make me melt in your cuteness"

She tried with her whole strength, But her power was nothing in front of the great warrior.

Young maiden - "You are my Sweet Arya na?"

He nodded his head tightening his grip over her.

Young maiden - "I will call Mata"

Man - "But first you want to get out of the bed. I am never gonna leave you"

At last, after many tantrums, he loosened his grip. She got up quickly and ran away. He stared at her disappearing figure. He got a naughty plan and acted as he is sleeping.

After some time she came inside the room drying her long thick hair. Even though she was not wearing any jewelry she was looking like a goddess. Instantly her eyes fell on her Pati dev ( Husband ) who was still sleeping. ( Actually acting ) she facepalmed and walked towards the bed.

Young maiden *shaking him* - "Arya! Wake up na...Now itself we are getting very late"

But he just hummed in response and turned the other side.

Young maiden - "This man will never change! But I know a way to wake him up" saying so she took a pillow to hit him.

As he very well knows about this, he turned around, pulled his beautiful wife onto the bed, and placed a wet kiss on her forehead lightly. In return, she blushed.

Man - "Good Morning Bhadrey" and he got up 

Suddenly Arjun fell down from the bed with a thud.

Arjun - "Where did Subhadra go? *looking here and there* Oh I see, It was a dream only. Yes, I am not married till now. When will she become completely mine? Does she really love me? How will I confess it to her?"

While he was thinking about this. A maid entered his room and informed him that Mata Kunti has called to meet him. He quickly took a bath, got ready, and went to Kunti's chamber. The other Pandavas were already present there. Arjun greeted everyone.

Kunti - Putrom! Today Hastinapur is conducting a Grand Feast. So many princes and princesses would come by evening. So I have ordered to design special dresses for all of you. It will be ready by today evening. Nakul! Sahadev! You two don't try to do any mischief Okay!"

Bheem held Nakul and Sahadev's hand tightly and said - "Don't worry Mata! I will take care of them". and glared at the twins who made innocent faces.

Kunti smiled.

Kunti - "Nakul, Sahadev, you both go and check the light works, Bheem, you go and check the Food section with Dushala, Putr Yudhistier, you help Pithamah Bheesm and Vidur in Administrative works".

Arjun - "So what I will do?"

Kunti - "Um...You can help Subhadra if you want"

Arjun *in mind* what a question is Mata? Your Putr Arjun would be always there for her.

Arjun - "Alright Mata"

Nakul and Sahadev chuckled lightly and Arjun glared at them.

Arjun - "Mata, Where is she?"

Kunti - "My Putri would be in the garden plucking flowers for the Decoration"

Arjun - "Sure Mata, I am going"

He reached the Garden to find Subhadra. He turned around when he heard the sweet melody of her anklets. He watched her from a distance...As she was walking a thorn which was lying on the ground, stuck on her delicate feet, she instantly winced in pain. Arjun ran to the place where Subhadra was standing and helped her sit on a rock. Then He placed her delicate feet on his thigh. 

Subhadra - "Rajkumar! No need of that, I am okay"

Arjun - "No your not, I know how you feel"

His eyes became moist when he saw some blood coming out from her feet. He slowly tried to move the thorn but she flinched in his action.

Arjun - "Please Bhadrey, Please don't cry like this. It is giving a lot of pain to my heart" At this Subhadra got lost in his words forgetting about the pain. Then he tore a piece of cloth from his Angavastra and tied it on the leg of Subhadra.

Arjun *calmly* - "How are you feeling now Rajkumari?"

Subhadra - "I am feeling well now, Rajkumar"

Arjun - "You don't do any work now, Let's go inside"

Subhadra thanked Arjun for his Treatment and walked by supporting his shoulder. She quickly moaned in pain.

Arjun - "Is it still paining?"

Subhadra nodded with tearful eyes. In the next moment, he took her in his arms and started walking. Subhadra was astonished.

Subhadra - "Rajkumar, I will walk and go. No need to take me, and what will others think when they see us like this?"

Arjun - "I cannot see you in pain"

While walking, Arjun was continuously staring at Subhadra. She noticed this and lowered her Gaze. 

They finally reached the room. He slowly placed his Parjat on the bed and was about to get up, But her dupatta got entangled in his ornament. She tried to move that, Arjun also helped in doing so. Both of their hands touched each other. Subhadra looked down and shyly continued entangling her dupatta, and finally, it came out of his Ornament.

Arjun made her lay properly and started stroking her hair affectionately. Within minutes she fell into a deep slumber. He then covered Subhadra with a blanket, Kissed her hair lightly, and exited from her room.

Evening

Subhadra woke up from her sleep. She smiled thinking about Arjun's care for her. Suddenly a maid entered her room.

Maid - "Pranipaat Rajkumari"

Subhadra stood up and Greeted the Maid. The maid handed over a thal covered with a white cloth.

Subhadra - "What is this"

Maid - "This is for you Rajkumari"

Subhadra - "For me? But who sent this?"

Maid - "That person said not to tell the name. Only said to give it to you"

Subhadra - "Hmm...You can keep it here"

The Maid kept the Thal on a table and left Subhadra's room.

Subhadra removed the cloth and saw a beautiful white lehenga.

Subhadra - "Huh? Who has bought me this Lehengha? But I have already bought a new dress for today's program. 

While thinking about this. She found a small note. She took it in her hand and started reading.

Pranipaat Subhadra!

I hope you got the dress and I think you liked my Gift. Please wear this Lehanga tonight. I would be waiting to see you in it.

- Yours Arjun

Subhadra - "I Loved your gift very much Arjun" then she kept her dress close to her heart.

In the Place of Function

Many Prince and Princesses from different places were present there. Bheem was giving lessons to Nakul and Sahadev about How to eat Ladoos fastly. Yudhistier was interacting with other Princes and Arjun was waiting for Subhadra. 

Subhadra entered the place taking away the breath of Princes. Everyone's eyes instantly fell over her.

Her Dress

Her Jewelry

Some princesses were admiring her beauty while the others were fuming with jealousy. One Girl was continuously staring at Arjun without blinking her eyes. She was bursting with anger when she saw him all absorbed in Subhadra.

Subhadra snaped her finger over Arjun's face and he came out from his world.

Arjun - "Wow! You are looking Stunningly Beautiful!!"

Subhadra - "Thank you Rajkumar"

Arjun - "Did you like this Dress?"

Subhadra - "Yes! A lot!"

Both of them beamed and shared a deep eye lock.

That time Dushala pulled Subhadra to see the fireworks. The girl who was staring at Arjun got an evil plan and walked towards him.

Girl *in a seductive manner* - "Pranipaat Rajkumar"

Arjun was trying his best not to meet her eyes - "Pranipaat"

Girl - "I am Jaidri sister of Jaydrath, Princess of Sind"

Arjun - "I didn't ask you!"

Jaidri - "Why so rude Rajkumar"

In the next moment, she hugged Arjun tightly.

Arjun *trying to move Jaidri* - "Hey! What are you doing? Don't you have any manners?"

Subhadra was returning back and misunderstood that Arjun was hugging Jaidri. She became very upset and walked away from there with a heavy heart wiping her tears.

Arjun saw this and pushed Jaidri and ran behind Subhadra.

Arjun - "Subhadra! Subhadra!"

But Subhadra was not listening to Arjun and was walking away. He pulled her towards himself.

Subhadra - "What are you doing Rajkumar! Leave my hand!!"

Arjun - "Why are you ignoring me!"

He loosened his grip over her hand. Subhadra said nothing and sat on the Garden bench. He followed her and sat near to her.

Arjun *calm voice* - "What happened Subhadra? Why are you giving me a cold shoulder?"

She took a deep breath and said - "You go to your that Devil Princess"

Arjun - "Which Princess?"

Subhadra - "The one you were hugging"

Arjun - "Oh Accha! Now I understood, That demoness Jaidri"

Subhadra - "Whatever"

Arjun - "I was not hugging that mannerless creature. I was trying to move her. How can you think like this Bhadrey!"

Subhadra *stammering* - "Re...Really? I...I am...so...sor...sorry, Rajkumar...I shouldn't...have...thought...like that"

Arjun - "Past is past, Don't just waste time thinking about that"

Subhadra hummed in response and rested her head on his shoulder. Arjun held her hand tightly.

After some time in order to break the silence, Arjun started - "Hmm...Subhadra why did you feel jealous?"

Subhadra - "Because I LOVE..." ( I LOVE YOU ) she understood what she was saying and her cheeks turned beetroot red.

Arjun came closer to her and said - "Yes, tell me! Because you"

She don't know what to answer and looked down blushing heavily. He came more closer to her. And she stood up to leave. But Arjun caught her hands.

Arjun - "No No you cannot leave from here until you answer my question dear"

He pulled her towards himself by her waist. She looked down and blushed.

Arjun *while making her look into his eyes* - "Why are you blushing so much dear?"

His words are making her blush more and more

Arjun - "Can I think that you Love me"

Subhadra - "Umm...I don't know"

Arjun - " Then can I think that you hate me?"

Subhadra - "No No...I didn't say like that"

Arjun - "Then? Tell!"

She looked down

Subhadra - "Um...I"

Arjun - "Yes, You?"

Subhadra - "Love"

Arjun - "You Love?"

Subhadra - "Umm...I LOVE MY PITHASHREE VERY MUCH"  saying so she pushed Arjun and ran away fastly.

Arjun laid there mesmerized by her soft touch.

Arjun - "This Girl is so smart! She found a way to escape without telling...I have really become mad at her Love. Her beautiful smile is enough to kill me! Such a Killer Beauty! I LOVE YOU BHADREY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!...

So How was today's Chapter?

Hope you liked it

Sorry for the delay, I had a PPT presentation to make.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

HARE KRISHNA🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro