(3) Naamkaran (Naming ceremony)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was the most awaited occasion!! Today was the naming ceremony of the Gudiya. Once again the whole Rajbhavan ( Palace )was wonderfully decorated.

Devaki was playing with the small beautiful baby, She was slightly tickling the baby which makes her giggle. 

Krishna and Balaram came to meet their sister, Suddenly a maid came and called Devaki, So she asked Krishna and Balaram to look after the Gudiya. Before going she kissed her forehead and smiled at her. The baby slightly raised her small hand and waved at Devaki Mata . She smiled and left.

They both climbed onto the bed and sat near the Gudiya. Krishna sat on the right side and Balaram on the left, protecting the Gudiya from not falling. They both played with her. She was really enjoying the company of her brothers very much. After some time Balaram realized that he didn't exercise ( Being a maze fighter he want to exercise every day to keep his body flexible ) . So he took one big pillow and kept it on the left side of the baby and started exercising. Gudiya was sad 😥she want both her brothers to look after her.

Krishna understood the feelings of Gudiya but he kept quiet. The baby made some actions and sounds to distract Dau ( Balaram ) but Balaram was busy exercising. 

The baby became sooooo upset and burst out crying😭😭😭 . Hearing the cry Balaram rushed to see what had happened. When Balaram came she stopped crying. He asked Krishna if he had done anything to Gudiya, Krishna nodded his head in NO. 

Balaram was about to go but the baby started crying again. He understood why she is crying. So to stop the baby from Crying he took her in his arms and caressed her hair. A sweet smile crept on the rosy lips of Gudiya 😊

After some time Balaram kept the baby down, She was happy but she don't want Dau to do like this again and she wanted to hear sorry from dau, So she made a sad face 🙁

Dau - " Now what?"

Kanha - " Dau I think our Gudiya is not satisfied "

Dau - " Now what will I do Kanha?" 

Kanha - "You need to say sorry!"

Gudiya giggled

Dau - " Ok Fine! , I am very sorry, my one and only precious Sister! Will you forgive your Dau for his big mistake! ( Pulling his ears )

The baby giggled and Kanha laughed.

After some time Rohini and Devaki came with some ornaments and small clothes for the baby. Krishna and Balaram went to the raj sabha to greet the kings and sages who came to see the ceremony. 

After a while, Rohini and Devaki came with the Gudiya for the Naming ceremony. Many Great Sages came to see the little princess and blessed her. There was a bright glow all through the body of the baby.

The naming ceremony started, Maharaj Vasudev took the baby and started telling her names one by one 

Vasudev - " She is the most precious Jewel of Dwaraka so she will be called as 'DWARAKARATNA ' 

"She will be the pride of Yadhavas so she will be called as 'YADHAVI ' "

" She is the princess of Vrishni clan so she will be known as 'VRISHNI'

" This baby is the sister of Krishna so she will be known as 'KRISHNAANUJAA', 'GOPALIKA' 'KRISHNA PRIYA ' and 'MADHAVI' she is also the sister of Balaram so shall be known as' BALARAMASODRI'.

"She is my Daughter so she will be Known as 'VASUDEVANANDINI' and 'VASUDEV SUTA' and is also the daughter of Rohini so she will be, 'ROHINI SUTA '

"She is more beautiful than any picture so I am giving her the name 'CHITRA "

Two sages came forward and looked at the baby 

Sage 1 - " Whomever she meets, she will fill their life with content so she will be called 'POORNA ' "

Sage 2 - " She is the most attractive girl in the whole world and is always sweet with words so that she will be known as 'ROCHANA'

They smiled and Blessed the Baby and the little princess gave them a sweet smile and greeted them. Vasudev was happy by their presence and blessings, so he bowed in front of the sages.

Suddenly Rishi Durvasa came to see the baby. Most of the time he is in an angry mood. By seeing her Rishi Durvasa smiled, he knew that she is Yogmaya Devi Parvati  and took her in his arms and said

Durvasa - " Oh King Vasudev, you are so lucky to have a daughter like this, She is extremely auspicious for the whole Aryavrat. From her birth itself auspicious things started to happen, Look at nature itself! , how happy it is! , So she will be renowned as 'SUBHADRA' 

The Name Subhadra echoed in the whole palace. Vasudev bowed and greeted Rishi Durvasa

And the Ceremony was over Vasudev expressed his gratitude to the sages and bid them.

How was the Chapter?? Did you like it?

So here our little princess got her name!

I like all of her names, which all are your favourites ??, Comment down below.

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Hare Krishna 🙏🙏🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro