Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey... How are you my friends....
Hope all are doing well...
So let's get back to the story....

The day passes in OM as usual, Gauri has her English class then after sometime business talks with Shivay... She is on time today, even before the time... She hadn't seen Om after the breakfast... Hence unknowingly her eyes were looking for him...

On the other side, Om locked himself in the room for the time being... He is feeling low.... He is ashamed of himself... Because of him not only Gauri but his brother Shivay is also suffering... He thinks that he is not worth of Gauri... He don't deserve her... So he decided to remain away from her... But the problem is how will he control his emotions... He has no control over his heart... Whenever she is in front of me... The best way is to just avoid her... (oye paglet chironthe fir se trying ways to hurt Gauri... Kavi nhi sudhrega 😠😠)

At dining table... Om didn't came down... He put up an excuse of work and had his dinner in his room... Gauri is upset for not finding him in dining table even.. She herself don't know the reason... She ate disinterested.... When someone asked) her what happened? She just lied that she is not feeling well.... Om too didn't had his food... He is just continuously thinking about Gauri and the time he spent with her... A smile crept on his lips... (male sathiya plays in big)... He is dying to see her... To have a glance of her...

Gauri left for her room... She want to be alone for sometime... Bhavya too comes behind her to check on her as ShivRu forced her to be with her.... Shivay is only going behind Gauri to check if that incident still affecting her but Anika stops him and ask Bhavya to follow as they share same room...

Bhavya enters the and she saw Gauri is deep in her thoughts...

B: Di what are you thinking? Does someone said you something? Just tell me his name I will break his bones... How dare he...

Gauri smiles at her antics...

G : no nothing, I am just wandering whether something important part of my life is lacking behind.. Due to my memory loss... I don't know.... Today I met my childhood friend... My heart recognised him... But I didn't
.... I want to cherish the moment I forgot....
B(understanding her) : don't stress yourself... Doctor has warned not to take any stress else it will affect your health... Believe in God... When the right time will come you will remember everything... So just chill pill and sleep... Acha listen have you taken your medicine??

Gauri like a child nodded in a no... And start making face
Bhavya smiles at her expression and bring the medicine...

B: dawai toh aapko leni padegi...(you have to take medicine)
G: bahut kadwi hai.. (it's bitter)
B:aapko jaldi jaldi thik hona h na... Th hmari baat maniye...aankhein band kijiye aur le lijiye.... Warna hme Shivay bhaiya ko bulana padega...
G(widening her eyes) : bade bhaiya.. No no.. (she then smiles remembering the morning scene where Shivay make her eat medicine bribing her with chocolate ice-cream.... Her face lits up with smile... Bhavya is confused but smiles seeing her smiling... Gauri has forgotten all her tension)

Just then Shivay enters the room with a chocolate ice-cream... Her face lits up with joy and excitement... She is very much lucky in this world to have the best brother in the world.... Behind him Rudra too came with chocolate... Her mouth get watering... She can't define how much love she felt for her two brothers.... And lastly Anika enters holding a bowl... Then she realised why they bought her favourite ice-cream and chocolate...

S: Gauri first drink this soup then have your medicine...
R: only then Di you will get your favourite ice-cream and chocolate...

Rudy is teasing her showing chocolate...

G: rukiye Rudy bhaiya... Hm aapko batate h...

She starts to run behind him...
(lufzon ka yeh rishta plays in the background).... All smiles seeing her smiling and playing...
Om listening to the sound came towards Gauri's room... While running her leg slips and she is about to fall... But two strong arms catched her on time... She in fear closes her eyes... Om is again lost in her.... When she realised that she is not feeling any pain at all she opens her eyes only to find Om staring her.... Her heart skip a bit.... They are lost in each other... (sathiya plays in the background)

ShivikaRuvya smiles seeing them... Anika fake coughs to bring them out of their world... They both came out of the trance and started feeling embarrassed... Gauri lowers her eyes blushing a bit which only our intelligent Anika notices... She smiles seeing her....

O: are you fine?

Gauri nodded...

S: enough of masti... See your ice-cream has already melted.... Drink this soup, take the medicine only then you will get this...

Gauri looks at Shivay pleading and then she looks at Rudra who is standing behind Shivay showing her his tongue to tease her... Gauri in anger drink the soup and take medicine.... She then goes to Rudra and scratch his hair like a child lightly... Snatches the chocolate from his then ran away... While running she turns back and shows her teeth to him....

She took ice-cream from Shivay and started eating like a baby child licking the spoon... Rest smiles... Rudra like a child stamps his foot seeing her and goes out of her room... Gauri feels guilty and run behind him... She calls Rudy... He turns back listening her...showing fake anger... Gauri holds her both ears and murmurs sorry... Her eyes started to shed feeling that she hurt her brother unknowingly.... Rudra get tensed and asked her what happened through his eyes.. Wiping her tears.... He too can't bear a single drop of tear in her eyes.... He too started to cry like a baby because he held himself responsible for her tears.... Gauri too like a child wipes his tears... Rudra hugs her tightly and murmurs sorry...

G(cutey) :waise th I don't share my favourite chocolate and ice-cream with anyone but you can have it... After all you are my brother... You should feel lucky that GAURI IS SHARING HER FAVOURITE THINGS WITH YOU in her style...

Rudra smiles seeing her innocence and mischievousness at the same time.. Rest all just admires their bonds.... After sharing her chocolate she went back to sleep... And rest too headed to their room....

Om smiles remembering her antics and thus dozes off....

Phew lamba chappy ho gya...
I am ready for your tomatoes and potatoes....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro