Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

N: Om (which brings om out of his dreamland)
O: hmm?
N: let's go yaar, Gauri needs you, Shivay bhaiya has also came back and even doctor said that Gauri will be awake in any moment..
Om nodded and both leaves..

-----------------------

Shivay and Rudra are sitting on both sides of Gauri holding her hand gently..
Gauri starts to move her fingers slowly which is felt by Rudy..

R: Shivay bhaiya, chulbul bhabhi moves her hand..

S(smiling) : doctor, doctor.. Gauri is moving her hand..

Doctor came to check her up..

Gauri moves her eyelids..

Slowly a flashes came to Gauri while she trying to open her eyes.. At first it's hazy but slowly slowly it becomes clear to her..

She sees that a tall boy with long hair is holding a girl in bridal dress and taking nuptial rounds around the fire and all people are looking at them silently..
Next she got flashes that the same man is putting sindoor in the girl's vermillion by his blood and lastly she sees their faces they are none other than OMKARA AND GAURI

Gauri in haste open her eyes and looked around, her eyes met with Omkara's.. They share a cute eyelock.. Gauri can clearly see love and care in his eyes which makes her shy and she looks down to avoid her blush..

Everyone is looking at Gauri been confused that what happens to her that she is behaving weird..

S: Gauri what happened?

G: Bade bhaiya, am I married?

Everyone looked at her in shock.. All fears that whether she got her memory back.. If she remembered that night then..

S(fumbling with words) : Gau..gauri..gauri.. You

G(realising his situation) : bade bhaiya relax (holding his hand) bhaiya, I saw a flash where Omkara putting his blood on my vermillion filling it..

Om is somewhat happy at least she remembered her marriage..
Everyone sighs in relief..

N(in mind) : it's God sign that they are made for each other, now I got relief that at least my RI is in safe hands.. Now I have no guilt.. I think I should leave now, it's their family matters..

Niel starts to leave.. Gauri noticed him leaving..

G:Ni..

Niel stops and turns back smiling but his eyes are red..

G(signalling him) : come..

He goes near Gauri..

Gauri hugs Niel tightly..

G: don't go Ni, I need you right now here with me.. You remember your promise when I got hurt while fighting with boys..

Niel got a flashback

A small girl of nearly 10 years is fighting with boys as they are teasing a boy and she got hurt..

The boy ran to another boy

Boy: Niel bhaiya, niel bhaiya..

N: what happens Aditya

A: woh gauri didi..

Niel runs from there and sees a boy holding Gauri's hand..

He got angry and beat the boys..

All boys ran away..

Gauri hugs Niel and starts to cry..

N(hugging her back and consoling her) : Gauri am sorry, next time I will not allow you to stand and fight alone, your best friend Niel will always be with you in every situation just call me once, you know gauri you are one of the most important person in my life.. I can't lose you...

G(smiling) : sachi?

N(nodding) : muchi

Flash back ends..

Niel smiles remembering that.. Then he realise.. RI

G: no Ni, I don't remember everything but when I first met you after memory loss I got flashes of this, that is why I am able to accept you as my bestest friend.. And don't cry or feel guilty am perfectly fine here.. Niel smiles and hugs her tight..

R: yes Chulbul bhabhi, you are married to O

G: then why you all hide this from me?

Niel Sat beside her.. He took Gauri's hand in his..

N: Ri, doctor advised us to not tell you anything of your past.. You will remember by yourself.. You believe us na(gauri nodded) we all loves you a lot, never doubt on anyone.. It's only for your health..

G(fake anger) : so you too knows everything (Niel pouts, Gauri smiles seeing him) chalo maaf kiya sabko..

Gauri feels Om's gaze on her..

She blushes and remember Neil's word "we all loves you a lot" as it also refers to Om..

Gauri unknowingly again accepted him as her husband in her heart..

We came to understand the real value of people when we move away from them. The farther we go, the better we know..

Next: Rikara's convo and Om's confession..

I know I am too late, but please forgive me, I can't promise when am going to update next part.. May be soon or may be sooner.. Than you..

mridu9907
Iti_Myrah
freakswithus
the_beautiful_soul_
the_beautiful_soul_
AmmuJeypaul
Tia1906
AnneCurtis567
SaRinaRiKara_Forever
Aishanig
AnikaZaman6
Shailz_Neha