Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In Oberoi Mansion

S: Bhavya you will only teach Gauri English.. Being her brother I can't risk her life by sending her in any institute.. I am Shivay Singh Oberoi (doing his signature step) if I want I can open a institute for her in my house for her but Om will come to know all which I don't want..
B: no problem bhaiya, I will take care
S: I think Gauri is smart and intelligent, I had noticed her interest in business so at 9 pm everyday for 1 hour we will have business talks.. Even she will come to my office tomorrow onwards as my personal secretary.... It has two advantage.. 1st of all she will remain always with me and in front of me... And secondly she will learn business easily....and even no boy will dare to come near her... If any one try it out he will see worst of me...
A(shaking her head in disbelief) : haww!! Meet possessive brother Shivay Singh Oberoi uff!!!
S(rolling his eyes) : what?? I am telling truth only...
R: and every morning she will spend time with me... We will go for jogging and gym together... I will not leave her alone for even 1 second... It too have two advantages... Firstly she will become fit and healthy soon... Secondly no guy will try to make any chance with her... If someone even tries.. I will punch him directly....
AnVya smiles and left leaving two brothers with their possessiveness...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro