11: Preferences

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Brother Tserriednich collects body parts. What are you looking for?" You chewed more food. "I've seen his room."

"I'm... I'm not comfortable sharing that with you yet. Could we turn the conversation towards something else?" He rubbed the back of his head, keeping in mind the lead you had given him.

"What is your ideal type of woman?" You were being bold. "You are interested in women, right? Or perhaps anyone?"

"Just woman, but no judgement otherwise. Looks or personality?" He clarified.

"Both." You giggled as you aimed a grape at him.

"Ahh." He opened his mouth, allowing you to try to catapult the grape at his face. Victoriously, he caught it in his mouth and smiled at you. After chewing and swallowing, he spoke. "I'm not set on one particular type of woman. What I fantasize about and what I actually pursue are very different I suppose."

"Have you dated before?" You interrupted him.

"Not formally. I have been on dates. Have you?"

"Yes, I've been on dates, but nothing so serious."

"Hmm." He thought about a million other questions running through his head. But first, he was going to have to anwer your own question. "I tend to find interest in quiet, studious types. Very caring, and generally described as sweet. Looks wise, I don't have any real preference. Cute, maybe."

He didn't want to talk about the fantasy part, but knowing what he did about you, the subject wasn't going to be dropped.

"And your fantasy?" You pushed, exactly as he thought you would.

He shoved some food in his mouth, forcing you to wait for him to chew and swallow.

"Um.. Well, I-I suppose..." He tugged at his collar. "Looks wise... I... Maybe just what any guy would like... Sexy or whatnot..."

"Mmm? And personality wise?" You smirked at him as you supported yourself with your hand.

"Naughty." He admitted quietly.

"Huh? What was that?" Your eyes crinkled playfully at him. "I don't think I heard that."

"N-Naughty." He said a little bit louder.

"One more time, a little louder?" Your nose joined in the party as you scrunched it up playfully as well.

"Naughty!" He yelled, "I like naughty girls!"

He blushed a deep red and covered his mouth, causing you to laugh out loud.

"Stop laughing at me! It's your turn! What do you prefer?" He groaned and grabbed a few slices of fruit.

"Hmm. Well I don't really know any guys that I like especially... I suppose I like longer hair and I like piercings. I know that, at least. Personality-wise, I think I really value someone who could not care less about my own position in life, yet they can respect it..."

But Kurapika's mind was already wandering.

"I like funny people, people who indulge me, someone who might spoil me just a little and yet not let me be a monster!" You giggled but noticed his gaze was a little unfocused. "Kurapika?..."

"I have piercings." The words fell out of his mouth.

"I know you have an ear piercing! Silly, I'm not so unobservant."

"I have a lot more." He looked at you strongly. "Perhaps, sometime, I could show you. Many of them are new... I got them after I became the Rat."

Then, he saw it. Your cheeks turned just slightly pink and for once, you didn't have anything to say.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro