19: Turn It Up

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"...And then we had to Prince Zhang Lei's room. It honestly was quite a smart decision on her part but I did not appreciate the subordination." Kurapika shook his head as he spread his arms out onto the couch and tilted his head back, closing his eyes.

You however, had a different set of plans. Having scooted closer and closer during his story, your knees now rested against his thigh and your upper body rubbed against his white dress shirt.

"Yes, Prince?" He asked, quietly. "Can I help you?"

"I'm bored by myself all day, with you running around playing hero to Sister Woble." You frowned, tossing one leg over his lap now.

"You're being naughty." He frowned back, but the corners of his lips tugged upward, giving away his true feelings.

"Not yet, I'm not." You giggled, shifting your body so that you straddled him.

"Prince..." He warned you, but he didn't move.

Slowly you began to unbutton his shirt, wondering what wonders awaited you.

"Oh, are you just curious, naughty little minx?" He smiled at you as you felt him stiffen beneath you just slightly and a deep breath release from his nose.

You simply giggled in response as you unbuttoned the entire shirt and tugged it from his pants. As you yanked it away like curtains from a window, you gasped, recognizing two more piercings, straight through each nipple.

"So bad!" You chided him, touching each, forcing him to push his head even further back. But, suddenly he lifted his head and gave you a goofy smile.

And you pressed your lips against his, wrapping your hands in his long, blonde hair. Kurapika melted into the passionate embrace. After the stressful day that he had had, this took his mind right off of it.

You, on the other hand, simply enjoyed the feeling of it. Bored out of your mind by the isolation of the boat and the fact that all the guards were assassins and hit men, you were practically going to be trapped in your room. Relishing in the attention that you were getting right now, the lascivious touch of Kurapika's lips against your own set your heart on fire.

His hands held your hips tightly against your body as he ran his tongue along your bottom lip, nipping your bottom lip. Gently, you released the tension in your lips, allowing him access. As his body relaxed further, he laid back into the couch, pulling you with him. He took one of his hands and grasped one of your own, leading it to his chest, prompting you to play with his nipple stud.

Moaning into the kiss, you felt his pleasure escalate and you smiled into the kiss. For another fifteen minutes at least, you continued this mindless pleasure. Eventually however, you broke the connection and looked down at the blonde beneath you.

"Good night, Kurapika." You giggled, head light and breezy.

"You awful tease." He smiled back up at you. "Good night, Prince YN."

And as you rolled off of him, noting the substantial bulge in his slacks, you yawned. Next time maybe, you thought with a smirk. Next time maybe I'll be more naughty.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro