7: Bed Time

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As you walked back to your room, amicably chatting with Beast, you were stunned about the sight in front of your door. Asleep, slumped in front of your door was the Rat himself.

"Do you want me to remove him, my prin-ssss-e?" Beast asked you.

"No, no. I shall wake him up and ask him of his intentions." You looked at Kurapika with curiosity. Crouching down, you looked him in the face and began shaking his shoulders violently.

"Ah, Wha--" Kurapika's eyes burst open as his brain rattled inside his skull.

"You're blocking my door." You said blankly.

"What time is it?" He rubbed his eyes as he stood up.

"Three in the morning. Bed time for most people. Why are you here?" You stood back up with him and yawned.

"You seemed disappointed at my early retirement. I wanted to ask about it. Unfortunately, I suppose I still retired early, at my own expense." He blushed slightly, embarrassed at being found in such a vulnerable position.

"Hmm. Well, I had wanted to do something with you, but now I am tired. Sister Momoze may want your attention however. I hear she finds you very cute." You smiled at the very obvious push towards her.

"Prince Momoze?" He blushed deeply. She was quite cute, of course, and definitely his type. But in front of him stood you. You were beautiful-- no, gorgeous-- no, stunning. All of the above. And maybe you weren't exactly what he would go for in his everyday life, especially as the daughter of a client, but wow, he couldn't stop thinking about you.

You saw what you thought was a pleasant look flash across Kurapika's face, encouraging you to push a little bit further.

"I could show you where her room is. Before bed, of course." You smiled as you motioned for him to follow you.

"Ah, no, no that won't be necessary. Would you like to do something tomorrow?" Kurapika stayed put. He didn't really want Momoze, he wanted you.

"Yes, I could take you to her tomorrow as well." You stepped closer to him, in order to reach for your doorknob.

But this position was a little bit more intimate for Kurapika whose heart jumped into his throat.

"I, uh, I meant just you and I."He murmured, being sensitive to your proximity.

"Oh." You froze and realized you were only inches from him. "Okay."

"I will come to your room tomorrow-- well technically today-- after breakfast... lunch? Say around two in the afternoon?" Kurapika stumbled through his request.

"Are you sure you don't want to come in right now?" You narrowed your eyes at him and smiled.

"MY PRIN-SSSS-E!" Beast exclaimed.

"OH UM I UH WELL" Kurapika fell into a stuttering mess and turned as red as a beet.

"I was kidding. Please, excuse me for the night, Rat. I shall see you in the afternoon." You pushed past him and ran into your room, leaving a flustered man behind you.

"Prin-ssss-e that was very inappropriate!" Beast scolded you.

"What, are you going to tell my father on me? I didn't actually let him in, did I? It was a joke."

Or at least it was now that he hesitated. You smiled as you undressed and went to bed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro