1. No risk

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rebecca Pov

Day 1: Halloween

Today is Halloween, Wednesday Afternoon of chilling breeze of November. Here i am wearing a Slytherin robe because my sister force me to join this stupid Halloween contest for a charity event that will happen at Heyfield Plaza. where the winner will win 2,000 dollars.

Maddy, she nine years old who's currently obsessed with Harry Potter and here we are today wearing a matching robes.

Speaking of Maddy where here because we have a contest to attend. I pull my grey sedan and grab all the necessary things we need. I also had a pair of extra clothes so we're prepared to change for later.

"Come on Becca were late" Maddy excitedly tagging me along

She can't wait to try the Halloween gimmicks that will happen in the plaza.

"Okay easy, give me your basket first" Waving my hand, but she give me the look "honey where not bringing that basket full of Candy because you will eat it all before we reach the plaza"
Maddy surrender her trick or treat.

We squish among the sea of crowd wearing different kinds of Halloween customs Witches, Robots,anime, zombies and different things you will see in a typical Halloween party. I'm impressed to say this year will be the best! I can't even recognize the plaza by the Orange and black banners and glamorous lights.

I can hear the loud speaker from a far. The Host is now testing his mic and the judges are taking their seats.We arrive at the registration booth.

After a long line,we now have our numbers.as we're walking to our designated spot.

"What's up, pumpkin?" I said Checking up my sister who's playing with a spider kid

"Becca! I want to join the Best Scream Contest." She joyfully said pointing on the left

"Umm...I don't know if kids like you can join but we'll go later after the announcement of Best Halloween costume" I said as we sat in our chairs with a handful of food

I spot Many friends along the way and surprisingly I also spotted in my manager wearing a ripped messy shirt. He looks like a homeless man or a zombie. Greg was handling brochures for his Pop corn business.

Such a great day to eat Classic butter and salt popcorn right!

After some talk and arguing. It's time to announce the winner of this year event. Thankfully this day will be end. I can't wait to go home and eat some (f/flavor) ice cream.

I watch the sky became darker.
A sign that it will rain. I focus on center stage where the winner will be announced.

"This year Halloween costume winner is...... number 234" we all clapped patiently waiting to see the winner...but no one step out
"Number 234 please come on stage"the Host said then a man shows up on the back of the stage wearing a messy lab coat with dripping blood on her mouth. I'm amused by the grand entrance!
the way he moves her head,he portrayed his character well.
Too well too say that the bite looks realistic. I focus my eyes too see that the lab coat looks familiar... the tag

Then it happens fast the man eyed at the Host, Making a horrible noise and run to his target making as all gasped.
I didn't realize the screaming sound in the background we all focus at The stage watching the poor man screaming for his life. Blood Splatter making us all step back. It's not an Act it's actual zombie scientist that escape from a research facility.

We stood in our seats
I hold my sister's hand tightly as we begin to run while others started to panic making it difficult to make a way to escape.
Others started to scream others just watch in the horrible scene mouth hang open in shock the only thing missing is popcorn.

I look at Maddy still confused as I am she looks at me like she's about to cry.
"Maddy listen to me do you know where I parked my car?"I said trying not to panic. She simply nods his head as we go farther we still here the screaming outside.

The weather matched our moods
We didn't know what to do.
Merging I nyo the crowd of people trying to escape.we got to the parking when I saw vicious creatures pilling in from all directions. I was petrified.
The screams filled the air, I could see pools of blood appearing on the ground and realized that our best chance of surviving was to head in the opposite direction.

Finding my car was way harder than I expected, the parking lot looks like a maze with people also finding there way out.
But we have to be careful.
These monster were everywhere,
Bitting people and ripping people apart.

As I spotted my car at the corner. A young boy that is now infected block our way. It begins to scowl like a hungry wolf eyeing his prey. My natural instinct is to run but it's to late it's only inches before he can bite us. I only can do is close my eyes and embrace my sister in our death.
When a familiar voice said "get down" Froy

When a loud splash of metal bat hit the head of the infected. When open my eyes I see the boys body laying in the ground.
I couldn't bear to look, as I found myself crying silently having Maddy by my side.
I glanced at Froy, wearing his favorite Base Ball Hat

"Thank you for saving us-"I said grateful for the fact that am alive
then his team mate's come and drag him on there side.

He save me! He saves us! Despite of all the things I said to him he chose to save. I'm sweating and shaking as We get in to my car still processing what Happened. I put my seat belt on
-(safety first) and get the hell out of here.

Wait where's my sister?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro