100. Illdio × Niccolo

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ruu : I'm not doing this anymore and it's been in a stalemate forever, but I want to thank you all for the 30k views!! I'm so, so happy that my work has garnered attention, albeit of all its mistakes and errors and lack of common sense it withholds!

Hyde: And so, we release this hundredth chapter milestone with pride!

Ruu: Yes! This will probably be my final chapter, Lawless's contract is up to this far. I haven't moved on from Servamp nor Hyde, though. I still made a lot of artworks with him as my muse. If anyone wants to look at it, though I don't recommend it haha, look at @/ruu_art_account on Insta-

Hyde: God, stop shamelessly self-advertising!! That's so annoying, you haven't worked on this for years and the first thing you do is to promote yourself?

Ruu: I'll reflect on myself *prostrates*

Hyde: As you should!! *flips scarf* You've talked a whole lot too that I wouldn't want to read that.

Ruu: *bows again* I apologize. Now, let's move on!

Hyde: What's the ship for today?

Ruu: It's the Gluttony pair! Illdio and Niccolo!

Hyde: Ah, that coward of a mafia. He looks like one of my hairstylists.

Ruu: You have hair stylists?

Hyde: He asked me the names of my eve like I have dementia.

Ruu: But to remember them all, as expected of you! What a bright mind and sharp wit, you have?

Hyde: Ignorance is the curse of god, while knowledge is the wings, wherewith we fly to heaven. I ain't going to heaven though.

Ruu: What crimes have you committed?

Hyde: *deadpanning face* I killed people.

Ruu: ...anyways Illdio and Niccolo seem like they have no problem with physical contact, and Niccolo seem to be very protective of his Servamp!

Hyde: Averting the topic?! But it's actually to the right track. Yeah, he looks pretty nice, since he can afford providing relief for Wor-kun's appetite.

Ruu: Solid base! And mafias are more tolerant towards same sex relationships, right?

Hyde: Ugly, wrenched soul of thine, Boss.

Ruu: But they're cute :(

Hyde: You didn't deny, did you...? You fujoshi.

Ruu: Oh no, don't look at me with those disdainful eyes! *blushes*

Hyde: *sighs* I rate this 5/10.

Ruu: 10/10! Looking forward to more of their interactions!

Hyde: Have a nice day!

---

"What are these people?!" Niccolo cowered and trembled.

"It's their job to annoy people." Illdio munched down happily on the provided snack. "Oh, this is good."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro