48. Gil × Ray

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hyde: FINALLY

Ruu: *plays Handel's Hallelujah*

Hyde: ...I actually think we need that right now. Aye everyone~ Been awhile, hasn't it?

Ruu: I KNOW RIGHT I WAS JUST ABLE TO DO THIS CAUSE IT'S HOLIDAY QAQ I'm cursing my test.

Hyde: *turns Hallelujah off* So who are the people shipped this time?

Ruu: It's Gil and Ray!

Hyde: Ohh, Big Sis's subclasses?

Ruu: hehEHEHEHEH I SHIP THIS ONE SO MUCH I AWOKE FROM MY SLUMBER

Hyde: And I now don't know if it's for a good thing or a bad thing but as long as I get my pay I'm okay ☆

Ruu: Sigh right. So, however will you react about it?

Hyde: Actually, this is the second most sensible homosexual ship after Mahiru's friends. And probably himself with Brother Sloth is following.

Ruu: No no no, it's just after you and-

Hyde: *slaps Ruu with exasperation* Didn't I tell you it's not like that with Licht-tan... *Slightly blushing*

Ruu: HmMmM? *Wiggles eyebrows*

Hyde: W-what?!

Ruu: WhEn DiD I eVeR sAy It WaS LiChT

Hyde: ... Fuck.

Ruu: What did I tell you about cursing in studio? *Heavenly smile*

Hyde: U-uh *pales up* b-but it was Licht-tan who you were going to say right? Who else could it be, from your reactions all these times??

Ruu: *whisper* He's right... *Looks for a guy shippable with him and just say who's right in front of her* Alfred!

*View shakes**Lawless tumbling down to the floor*

Hyde: A-Alfred? Our cameraman? ... I bet you were just saying who came first to your sight.

Ruu: ((Bingo)) I rate the ship 100000/10

Hyde: Oh

Ruu: I bet you forgot what this all was.

Hyde: ((Bingo)) I'll rate this 8/10 ☆

Ruu: All right! Then, we'll see you real soon~

Hyde: Cya ♡ Catch me up next time too~

Ruu: Don't you mean us, though...

------

Gil and Ray were desperately trying to convince The Mother that it wasn't like what she was thinking.

"You don't love each other?" The Mother asked as she was tilting her head slightly. Only her subclasses would consider it cute, for her eyebrows were still naturally knitted subconsciously.

"Well..."

They've never asked themselves that. They always considered each other as comrades, mates. Is this a start of a new spring?

"DON'T FALL TO THAT SIDE-" Lawless desperately warned as Ruu was whispering some chants to their ears, leaving The Mother dumbfounded.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro