Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avery's POV

"Another year, another school" I huffed walking up to the gates of my new school.

I had been adopted by a gay couple, Blake and James Carter, a few weeks ago and to my surprise, they didn't abuse me like all the other adoptive parents did. They actually looked after me the way parents should.

Looking around the school yard I realized it was like a cliche American movie, just in Ireland instead of America.

There was the typical cliques, the jocks, the slutty cheerleaders in outfits way too skimpy, the nerds, the emos, the sporty kids, the rebels and the loners scattered around the yard. I silently wandered what group I'd be in.

Rolling my eyes I basically stomped up to the front office ignoring the curios looks I was given. Opening the bib double doors and was instantly hit by warm air and the scent of pine wood, 'not bad' I thought and walked up to the front desk, where a strict looking woman with platinum blonde hair in a tight bun and piercing blue eyes, looked to be in her early 50's.

I cleared my throat when she didn't notice me. Her head snapped up and she glared at me, making me purse my lips and raise an eyebrow at the bitchy woman.

"Hi, I'm Avery Black and in new here, I need my schedule and shit."

"Language!" The woman snapped and turned to her desk and handed me a piece of paper with my classes and a small blue piece of paper with my locker number and combo and the building I was allocated to, Building B.

"Thankyou" I said and walked out of the room before she could reply. Being greeted by the cold air I stood on the steps watching what was going on, I liked observing situations before I jumped into them.

'I wonder what college I should go to' I wondered waking towards the building B. Pushing open the door I noticed nobody else was in here, was I even allowed to be here right now? I checked my watch and saw it was 8:37 am, 'ah fuck it.' I shrugged and walked through the halls looking for my locker, 409.

'403..404..405........... Finally, 409.'

I put the combination in and yanked the locker open, putting my bag inside and pulling out everything I needed to, I closed the locker and checked my watch again, 8:50 am. Still have 10 minutes to find the class I had first, English. Fun.

The room I had to go to was 13, thankfully on the second floor. I walked up the stairs and stopped looking both ways, 'I'm gonna just guess and go left'

The classroom was thankfully on the left. I opened the door and hesitantly walked inside, nobody was in there, looking around at my surroundings. I then sat in a chair at the back corner of the room and placed my books down.

Sooo, I'm back, did ya miss me ;P. I'm sorry for being a Bitch and disappearing for a while, I was busy on whiteboard and kinda forgot about wattpad *awkward smile* well do you like the story so far? I don't know how short this chapter is because I'm on my phone and it looks long-ish so oh well. :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro