1 - The Eternal Protector

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"..."

"Are you all prepared?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Very well. I will now give you the coordinates of your chosen that i picked and assigned to each of you myself. Remember, you're purpose is to protect your chosen, and aid them in taking down the five cults of the Hoenn region."

"Understood."

"Good luck, and Enjoy your time on earth, as I can't predict how long you'll be there."

"Thank you, Lord Arceus."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Shiro's POV:

*BzZzZzZzt! BzZzZzZzt!*

"BE QUIET IM SLEEPING!" I said, slamming the button that shut my alarm clock up. "Ugh... Too late now I guess..." I groaned as I got up. The sunlight filled my bedroom with light as it passed through the curtains. "..." I sighed, as I walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, Got dressed, and brushed my hair, along with my teeth. "..." I looked at myself in the mirror.

"All set!" I said, walking out of the bathroom, and back into my bedroom. I looked around. "I feel like I'm forgetting something... AHA!" I remembered. I was missing my necklace! 'How could I have forgot that?!' I thought to myself, as I facepalmed. I picked up the necklace, and clipped it around my neck. It was a rather plain necklace. It had five gems. From right to left, the order of the colors was white, bright blue, then Red, then blue and white again. "...?!" All of a sudden I got an urge to go to the forest just outside of Mauville city. "Huh..." I said, walking through the kitchen and exiting my apartment, locking the door behind me. I took the elevator downstairs, and walked out of Mauville city. The forest is actually quite small, but it's important to me. My grandmother used to bring me to the forest when we took walks. She actually gave me the necklace that I'm wearing, too! I remember that she used to tell me myths and stories about a legendary Pokemon called Regigigas. When she gave me the necklace, she mentioned it. She said that Regigigas will always be watching over me. I was younger at the time, so I believed it. In fact, I still do to this day. Influence I guess... "This is where I wanted to be...?" I had arrived in a clearing that was in the forest. "...!" I instantly hid behind a tree. 'There's someone here?!' I thought, surprised. I took a peek from behind the big tree I was hiding behind, and saw the person. He was sitting with his legs crossed, and looked like he was meditating.

There were six orbs levitating around him. They were the same colors as my necklace, except there were two orbs for each color. They gave off a small glow. He looked like someone really important! "You." He said. "AH! IM SORRY!!!!" I said, coming out of hiding, and bowing repeatedly. "Shiro Hatake." He said. 'HE KNOWS MY NAME?!' I thought, really confused. "How do you know my name?" I asked. "It's simple. I'm the legendary Regigigas, and I'm your partner. We will help others take down the cults that are all naturally created by the forces of evil. I'm your protector." He said. "What? C-Could you repeat that?" I asked. "I said, I'm Regigigas, and I'm your protector, and partner. We will aid others in taking down the five cults that were all naturally created by the forces of evil." He stood up, and lifted his helmet's mask. He had white hair like me, and odd, yellow eyes. "..." I raised an eyebrow. "Something wrong?" He said. "N-no, I'm just really... REALLY confused." I said. "I was assigned to team up with you by Lord Arceus himself. You shouldn't be confused. I was pretty straightforward." He said. 'He's a pretty serious guy...' I thought.

J-just what in the world...

IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I KNOW, I KNOW...!

"But waffle! You said you'd delete this book blah blah blahbety blah"--

Nope! I decided to continue it!

Why? Cause the -Legendary- sequel is boring and I dun wanna write it XD

So, yeah!

Yaaaaay! XD

Oh yeah, and Wattpad-- rather, my IPod is being an ass rn.

It closed Wattpad out of nowhere on its own, and I had to rewrite the first half of this...

FUK YEW APPLE!!!!!

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you all in the next one! See ya!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro