Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I couldn't believe what I was getting myself into. I walked to the lake and waited patiently for Dipper to arrive.

"I didn't realize you'd be so eager to do this, Pazzie."

I turned around, not entirely surprised that Dipper had walked up behind me. "What can I say," I smiled as he strode next to me. "I like excitement and anticipation."

"I can see." He murmured. "Now," he held up his phone that was in a waterproof case. "I'll take it that you don't have a waterproof case."

I shook my head.

"That's what I thought." He nodded along. "Did you even bring your phone?"

I shook my head again.

"Alright," Dipper looked off the small cliff into the lake. "You ready for this, Paz?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm already ready."

He smiled fondly at me. "I figured you'd be."

I shuffled toward the cliff and looked down. "That's a long way down."

"You scared?"

"Hah, no." I replied, sticking out my tongue. "It's just a long way down." 

He regarded the edge of the cliff with his cunning blue eyes and gave me a smirk that sent chills up my spine. "I see a crowd has already started forming." He jerked his head in the direction of the noise that was building. 

I turned and sure enough, there was a crowd of at least 50 people. Most of them I didn't even recognize. Did Reverse Falls house that many teens? How come I'd never see them? As my eyes scanned the crowd, I noticed Gideon was among them, as well as Mabel, Grenda and Candy. 

Oh boy. I thought. "Are you ready?" I asked him. 

Dipper took my hand and my face was only red because of how hot it was outside. "Now I am. Three." 

I nodded. "Two." 

"One." 

And we jumped. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro