4 - DEAR STEVE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

March 30th, 1942

Dear Steve,

I heard from Maddox you got into some sort of super-soldier program. Mind telling me why you left without any explanation or so much as a proper goodbye? All I got was a note with the vaguest explanation I've ever heard. Do you have any idea how much I worry? You better be alright and write me back as soon as you can.

I know it hasn't been THAT long but you know me! My anxiety is killing me and between worrying for you and my job at the seamstress, I'm completely stressed out. Maddox and Buck are worried, too, and I said I'd tell them you were okay as soon as I heard, so please reply. I just need you to let me know you're alive. You know you're one of my bestest friends, Steve, and I cannot lose you.

Lydia is doing alright. She misses you a lot, and so do I. I have no idea what this "program" is, but it better not be too dangerous. Remember, you promised just like Bucky and Maddox you'd write to me, but I've yet to hear from you. And most importantly, you promised you'd do your best not to die, and come back home when everything's over. I really hope you haven't forgotten me so soon.

Steven Grant Rogers, you better be alive or I swear I will head over to Jersey myself. Do you hear me, Rogers? Write back as soon as possible.

Love,
Dorothy

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro