8/18/17 (Evening/Nighttime)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dearest Diary,

Anthony is so hot. He has the best ways with words. I feel like he's trying to woo me. Believe me, it's working. It doesn't take much (from him) to woo me. I can't get over it.

He makes my heart beat faster and faster with every word he says, especially when he's talking about me. We ended up sitting on the same couch, watching a movie together. Some random movie that was on TV. But he actually put his arm around me!! I snuggled in close to him despite the heat and we cuddled for the whole movie. He asked me if he could stay the night tonight. He didn't want to go home and just be lonely. I told him that he could and I'm in the guest room now, "getting it ready" for him. Really, I don't get much company so all I have to do is dust. I decided to write because dusting takes me five minutes or less. But Anthony, my love...

Thank you for this... Thank you...

Oh, I love him. I want to keep him forever... I can't though. Jasmine will be back one day and it'll go back to the way it was. I suppose I'm okay with that. This night has been enough for the rest of my life.

Shoot, Anthony called for me. I have to go. I may not write again tonight, so goodnight, Diary.

Love,
Tobilyn J.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro