8/19/17 (Nighttime)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

I tried to break it off with Anthony. Believe me, I tried.

I guess trying is never enough, is it?

I went back out and told him how I felt, and that he shouldn't be here without jasmine's consent. He told me that he didn't care if he had her consent. I asked him what was the matter, because that wasn't like him.

Anthony had sighed, sitting down. He gazed up into my eyes, saying that he and Jasmine had gotten into a fight before she left for Chicago. She wasn't returning any of his calls and refused to text him. I felt horrible. I sat on his lap and he pulled me close. I hugged him tightly, whispering to him.

I told him everything would be okay. He told me it would be, at least until I left. Then he didn't know what he would do with himself after I leave. I blushed but cuddled closer into him, telling him that it would be okay.

I suggested writing letters like how I wrote to him not too long ago as "Shadow." He liked that idea. I smiled at him and he smiles back, placing a gentle kiss to my forehead.

We cuddled until he suggested we go to sleep. I agreed, knowing I still had to pack. I'm finished with packing now, but I don't want to leave Anthony. My love... At least I'll have his kind words and written letters to keep me company upstate...

I love him too much, I think...

He has the power to break me at any point in time...

From,
Tobilyn J.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro