8/20/17 (Afternoon)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

I just got to my rented house half an hour ago. I guess I'm calling it home for now.

It's nice. Small, but why would I need something big? It's only me here.

Anywho, I opened the letter Anthony gave to me after I got settled in like I promised. It brought me to tears. I'll slip it next to these diary pages to keep it forever.

Oh, I love him. I love him so so so much.

I have to go now, I'm going to mail a letter back to him. He said he's going to get my mail for me every day, so I can mail it to my own address.

My love, I can't wait to see you again...

Love,
Tobilyn J.

[Letter from Anthony]

Dearest Tobilyn,

I'm not sure when you'll read this, but I'm writing this the night before you must leave for upstate. I wanted to tell you that Jasmine broke up with me. She said she doesn't like how we've been fighting and how attached I've become to you lately. I just wan you to know that this is NOT your fault under any circumstances. Her and I haven't been getting along for the past month now.
I love you, Tobilyn. Please never forget that. And I want you to know that I'll wait for you. If you move upstate, I'll move with you. I love you. I love you, Tobilyn Jaymond. With all my heart. I suppose I always have.

Love, Anthony.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro