8/22/17 (Afternoon)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

I'm still exhausted... I just feel like falling asleep... Ugh. Maybe I'm getting sick.

I was sitting in the park for a while, taking pictures. I realized that I don't have any pictures of Anthony. I mean, I didn't take stalkerish photos or anything and since I lived so close I didn't want to get pictures off Google and put them as my screensavers. People would think I'm a stalker!

I miss him...

The wifi at the house is no good. I can barely send an email to the magazine company. I want to quit so bad.

I'll talk to Anthony about it later, I suppose...

I think I'll get Anthony's letter today... The mail comes between 2:30 and 4:30, I'm guessing...

I'm still in the park... The town seems abandoned. I can smell bonfires during the night, but I can never smell them. I can see people in restaurants, but they seem to disappear... Like the town just eats them! I have an uneasy feeling.

There's some people walking, I see. A man and woman, about my age, I believe. Maybe a bit older?

They noticed me. They seem nice, but I don't know. They're too far away to read their eyes.

They're coming over, I've got to go. I'll write later.

From,
Tobilyn J.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro