#8 deathbed

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

To: Mark

Dear Mark, as I write this, my time is slowly draining. I am so sorry, my love I am so so so very sorry I didn't make it in time. Not only are they going to keep you for a toy instead of killing you. But...I die too. It's my fault, my fault for letting you go off too battle. My fault for not getting a plane ticket sooner, my fault for...for not getting there in time. My only wish is for you to never give up. You are what made me complete, every morning I woke too see your sleeping face filled me with such joy and love. I was a lucky guy. But I promise I'll watch over you. Always-*blood splatters*

Mark's POV

I scanned the paper. My vision blurs from my tears. 'Oh clover. It's not your fault' I thought. Looking at the dark red spatters on the bottom of the page, I realise that they shot him. 'I'll never see my clover again. Oh Sean you also made me complete. I love you Shaun' I'm snapped out of my misery by the sound of a door opening. "Get up!" Next thing I knew I was being hauled up roughly. "Why? Am I not your toy?" I Ask. "Oh your a toy alright but not mine. But his" he said pointing towards the open door where a man stood. "Come along now, we have....activities to do doll"

THE END! Bet you weren't expecting that sudden sadness?!?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro