(14)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Happy Birthday my Sun, my hope,  my dream... How is my boy doing? He has become so big now....always make Papa proud of you.... My son, I hope you have been good... Now that you are old enough...mama wants to share her fears with you.. Can she? Mama was a darphok (a person who gets too afraid). And now that she is seeing you and Papa,  sleep soundly somewhere deep in her heart,  she fears for you. She fears that you would start drinking alcohol or try a cigar... For a young and fine boy like you,  being mislead is not difficult my dear.... And you know.... Papa.. Does this... Mama is not saying this is wrong or bad... Just that this is not very great... And Mama will always want the very best for you... So hope you won't let Mama's fear come true my little boy,  never drink too much alcohol,  little is okay,  since you will be handed over Dad's business... It will compel you... But never smoke... And even drinking.. Don't do now.. Never get addicted,  or drink it when happy or sad.. It must just be a formality for you... My darling you are so young... But Mama,  can talk to you only na? She has only you... So she is saying all this... Mama loves you a lot... But she also wants you to be a good boy.... Responsible and intelligent... Study well son,  but don't pressurise yourself... Do the best you can and outshine, the Sun,  moon and stars... Apple of my eye,  the purpose for my Living... Never let Mama down.. And mama will be down of you are unhappy or get into the hands of vices... I hope you understand what Mama wants to say.. Of course you do,  my little champ... Stay happy and blessed.... Mama loves you a lot... A lot more than you think.."

Yours loving yet worrying,
Mama (with Love so much that it's heap raises above sky)
Hugs...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro