(7)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Happy Birthday Kanha,  what an Irony, mama doesn't even know your name. But you know,  even if she knew,  she would still call you Kanha. My dear,  how have you been? I hope you say,  you're happy. I won't ask the regular questions my life. Mama wants nothing more than holding you. You're grown up now son. So I am sharing something more than the usual,  mama won't teach you more things now. She already thought you all that she knows,  work hard and be a good human being. So today mama will describe about the place you are standing, your room. Believe me son,  when I say,  that I love you twice more than I have loved all others put together,  including your Nana Nani and Papa. You are the most precious  thing to me. Right from the moment mama knew you were in her stomach, she tried to hang out in your room,  every single minute. I know you must not be remembering but mama has talked a lot with you,  in this room,  wherever you are standing in your room, in balcony(mamas favorite) near the bed,  in the bed, in study,  wherever,  mama has been in every nook and corner,  so if you ever miss me, come to this room. I love you my dear son,  you are my ray of hope. Enough for today,  actually not enough, I want to say more, but I will only say that,  if you are not reading this alone,  please start reading it alone from next time my baby. Happy Birthday,  do what you please and be responsible. I know this is not your age to be,  but a motherless baby needs to mother itself. I want you to take care of yourself as I would have taken care of you. Loads of love, hugs and kisses."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro