100%

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

By katasstrophe

~

I've known the phrase gay/lesbian ever since I watched Glee in elementary (primary) school. It's never been odd, but I've always thought myself to be straight. Until one day in sixth grade. I was at a friend's house on Halloween, when one girl came out of the shadows down the hall towards me and something was... different. For a moment. I was confused. So hence, I started to question my sexuality.

First, I thought I was asexual. I didn't like the idea of sex. (I was new to the community, and never really knew what sexual feelings actually felt like. I was not, in fact, ace.)

Then, I was pansexual. Although I learned I didn't know if I had sexual feelings toward anyone outside the gender binary.

Then, I was lesbian, because I felt a strong disconnection towards men for a while.

Now, I think I know. You see, there are different kinds of attractions. The three most prominent attractions I feel are aesthetic (visual), romantic, and sexual.

So, I would be homoaesthetic, panromantic, bisexual. (I like to fluctuate my labels a little bit, but I overall identify as bisexual now.)

What I'm trying to say, is there is no 100% for me. No 100% certainty, or type of attraction. Just be yourself!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro