Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It took a while for Jimin and Taehyung to finally find the room Jungkook was occupying. When they found him, they were rather confused by what they saw. The youngest incubus was lying on the floor, completely straight. He was on a shiny slab that was built into the floor as it seemed to be glowing a faint orange while radiating intense heat."What is that?" Jimin asked as he stepped a little closer.

"No idea." Taehyung moved closer as well, seeing that Jungkook appeared to be asleep. Maybe they should be sleeping too. It felt like they should be in bed by this time."Do you think he's been here this whole time?"

Kneeling down near the slab, Jimin hovered his hand over it, feeling the heat."How is he not being roasted alive on that thing? It's as hot as a stove."

"You two should be resting, not bothering Jungkook." Seokjin was heard behind them. Taehyung and Jimin both turned around to see the incubus standing in the doorway."Jungkook is preparing for battle. That's a fueler. It gives us a charge of energy and strength. The longer we use a fueler, the stronger and more alert we can be, but it only lasts for a limited amount of time."

Jimin approached Seokjin and noticed that the incubus wouldn't look at him directly."So Jungkook is sleeping on that thing for strength?" That sounded pretty weird to him.

"Not exactly sleeping." Seokjin let out a soft sigh as he tried to think of a way to explain this for the two humans to understand."It's like a coma. He can't hear us, and he won't wake up until he's finished using the fueler. We can set it to however much time we want to use it. Until the time he set is up, he'll remain this way."

"So none of us can even wake him up if we tried?" Taehyung wondered.

"To force someone out of the fueler before the time is up would be a terrible idea." Seokjin knew the humans didn't understand, but he figured it didn't hurt to explain."If someone using a fueler is forcibly awakened too soon, they will either be completely unresponsive and blank, or they'll enter a frenzy. Given our current situation and how Jungkook is handling Yoongi's capture, my bet is that he'll enter a frenzy. If that ever happened, I have no doubt that he would kill us all." Reaching out, he gave Taehyung's head a gentle pat."Let's not worry about that though. We'll let Jungkook finish using the fueler for as long as he wishes. In the meantime, you two should get some rest. It's late."

Jimin was definitely displeased to see Seokjin pat Taehyung's head, jealous that he wasn't getting the attention he was used to receiving from his boyfriend."Where are we going to sleep? We've been looking around for-freaking-ever and haven't seen any beds." It didn't seem like this ship had any proper places for sleep.

"There are no beds. Szarvounians are never provided with comfort for sleep as you humans are." Finally, Seokjin looked at Jimin."Just find a spot and sleep. I know it won't be comfortable for you two, but this is just how it is aboard a Szarvounian ship."

"Are you and Hoseok-hyung going to get some sleep?" It was a great concern for Taehyung that not all of them would be able to get enough rest. After all, this was a dangerous trip.

Seokjin shook his head."I will be finding a place to rest soon, but Hoseok insists on remaining at the controls. After I rest, he might allow me to take over the controls for a while to give himself time to rest, but that's up to him. Now go on, you two. Find a place to sleep."

Jimin frowned as Taehyung stepped around Seokjin to leave the room. Jimin stayed behind though."Seokjin..." He didn't want to walk away from his boyfriend like this. He knew things weren't ideal at the moment, but he wanted to see the positive instead of the negative."I know you're mad at me, but I came along because I want to help. I know there's not much I can do, but I'll do anything I can. Yoongi-hyung's my best friend, and...I love you, Seokjin."

"Go with Taehyung." Seokjin didn't want to respond to that right now. He didn't really know how. He was having mixed feelings. He adored Jimin, but he was also mad at him. Until he could sort out his feelings and come to a solid conclusion, he couldn't respond to the human's love.

"Fine." Giving up for now, Jimin left the room to follow Taehyung down the hall. They needed to find a suitable place to sleep.

When Jimin caught up to him, Taehyung looked at him with quite a worried expression."Jiminie, do you really think Jungkook would kill us all if we woke him up too early? But we're his friends. Even in a frenzy, wouldn't he recognize us?"

"I don't know, Tae. But it makes me wonder how strong he'll be after he's done using the fueler." That did worry Jimin as well."I've seen him pin down Seokjin before. He's pretty strong already without the fueler. If that fueler thing is going to make him even stronger, he could probably take down anyone."

"I hope so." Grabbing Jimin's hand for comfort, Taehyung pouted."I'm still scared though. We're in space, on our way to an unfamiliar world. And you remember what they told us before about Szarvoun, right? They said it's a bad place with a cruel emperor. Things could get super duper bad. If we end up landing there, I think it would be best for you and me to stay hidden on the ship while they rescue Yoongi-hyung and Namjoon."

"You're right." Jimin locked his fingers with Taehyung's."You're so much smarter than me, you know. I reacted on emotion to come here and convinced you to come with me, but you're thinking of our safety. I know you're really scared. I am too. You and I will stick together and keep each other safe. Promise?"

That brought a soft smile to Taehyung's lips."Promise."

They didn't end up searching around for long. They had already explored a large portion of the ship. Deciding that they weren't going to find anything better, Jimin and Taehyung made their way back to the supply room. They sat on the floor and huddled together in a corner, getting as comfortable as possible, which wasn't much at all."Good night, Tae."

"Good night, Jiminie."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro