Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next morning, Yoongi laid in bed with a smile on his face as he watched Jungkook sleep. He thought about how nice it had been to enjoy dinner with all of his friends last night. Of course, that wasn't the only wonderful thing about last night. Cuddling closer to his incubus mate, Yoongi relaxed in the warmth of Jungkook's nude body. The soreness he felt at the moment was just something he had grown used to experiencing, expected of having a strong incubus as his intimate partner.

Yoongi couldn't help but melt a bit as he thought about their love-making. They had both missed each other so much and craved to restrengthen their bond after nine days apart. He knew that it took quite a bit longer than that to make a bond weak, but that had been their excuse. Yoongi had been deeply satisfied in more ways than one. The passion had blown his mind, as well did the pleasure. However, the thing that made him feel special last night was the fact that they'd had sex doggy style. That may not seem like much, but Yoongi knew that Jungkook hated it.

As much as Jungkook loved seeing and touching Yoongi's butt, the incubus hated mating doggy style. "I hate not being able to see your face," he had once told Yoongi. So it made Yoongi feel special that Jungkook was willing to do that position last night since he knew that the human enjoyed it. Being well-experienced now, Jungkook had learned of how that position was more pleasurable, but he still stuck to preferring to view his mate's face during intimate acts, the only exception being ass-eating.

While being comfortable and in no hurry to get out of bed, Yoongi began to wonder what time it was. He couldn't easily reach his phone from where he was lying, being between Jungkook and the wall. He liked sleeping in this spot. It made him feel safe and secure. Living in a big house and having access to his parents' wealth made Yoongi sometimes worry about the possibility of a home invasion. If he slept with the wall behind him and Jungkook in front of him, he knew he had nothing to fear. Yoongi didn't really fear for Jimin's safety either because he knew Seokjin always kept him safe.

Thinking about his friends, Yoongi wondered why Jimin and Seokjin still slept in separate rooms after all this time. They occasionally slept in the same room, but they never decided to fully share a room. Yoongi often brushed it off as "whatever works for them," but he still was curious. Shifting to sit up, Yoongi leaned over Jungkook to be able to grab his phone from its spot on the nightstand. He was only slightly startled when his leg was grabbed and pulled over, causing him to now straddle the incubus. Yoongi looked down at Jungkook and saw his playful smile."Did I wake you?"

"Maybe." Jungkook moved his hands onto Yoongi's hips and watched his precious mate start scrolling around on his phone."I like this position."

That earned a small chuckle from Yoongi."I know you do." Keeping his phone in one hand, he reached his other hand back to lightly pat Jungkook's thigh a couple times.

Knowing what that meant, Jungkook bent his knees and watched Yoongi rest back against his thighs. It got quiet as Jungkook just stared at his pretty mate, still recovering from how much he had missed having Yoongi with him. Drumming his fingers lightly along Yoongi's thighs, he decided he should say something to break the silence."Did you get more beautiful while you were gone? I think you did."

"Nah." With his gaze remaining on his phone, Yoongi barely resisted the urge to smile."You just think that because you missed me."

"Oh really? You think so?" Jungkook started giving Yoongi's thighs a half-effort massage to keep his hands busy."You definitely seem prettier. More handsome too. You're practically glowing."

Again, Yoongi did his best to not smile."I'm not glowing. It's just the sun coming through the window."

"What about me? Did I get more handsome while you were gone?" Jungkook really wanted Yoongi's attention.

Finally looking at Jungkook, Yoongi slightly shook his head."Nope."

"No?" At this point, Jungkook knew the human was just picking on him by responding in this way."Maybe you just didn't miss me enough."

"I missed you plenty, Jungkookie." Yoongi allowed a smile to take over his lips now."You just didn't get more handsome because I don't think that's possible. You're already the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life. How can you possibly get more handsome than that?"

A pale pink shade dusted over Jungkook's cheeks as the incubus felt like melting at those words."Look at who's being a flirt now. Maybe we should have a quickie before breakfast to remind you who the real alpha in this relationship is." he suggested with an eyebrow wiggle.

"Not a chance." Yoongi immediately shot that idea down."I'm sore from last night. We can only have sex today if you're going to be very gentle."

That just made Jungkook pout."But I'm not into gentle sex~" he playfully whined.

"Me neither." Turning his phone around for Jungkook to see the screen, Yoongi showed his incubus lover a picture of two people."Look. They're my parents. I took a picture of them to show you."

Jungkook looked at the picture, glanced at Yoongi, then returned his gaze to the picture."I see the resemblance. You look a lot like your dad, but you have some of your mom's features too."

Yoongi leaned down to lay on Jungkook's chest."My parents are so cool. I wish I could have stayed with them and taken a position at one of their businesses, but I also don't want to ever live away from you and our friends." He let out a soft sigh."It's not fair." Yoongi really wanted to be closer to his parents and work with them, but he didn't want to be separated from his partner and friends. Being in the position to choose which he wanted more, he had chosen to return to Jungkook and the others. Still, he wished he could have it all and not choose.

"Sometimes, we don't get everything we want, little mate." Jungkook knew that might not mean much as it came from him. After all, the incubus had everything he wanted. Maybe it also made him a little sad to know that he was only half of what Yoongi wanted. He couldn't provide the other half. In fact, he was part of what kept Yoongi away from the other half.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro