15. Regret

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I remember now," she looked up in terror. Memories flooded back her mind. It took her some time to organise her thoughts. 

Flashback.....

"You creep!" Arisu threw a punch at the boy's face. He fell to the ground, his hand holding his now swollen cheek. 

"Ken, I'm going to tell you one more time. Quit stalking me!" Arisu snarled at the said boy with malice. 

End.....

"That night," Arisu said recalling the incident," it was you. You followed...stalked me all the way here.."

"That's right, it was you who crept to my room that night. If I had known what you were, I would never have opened up my window to you," she said as she remembered what happened that fateful night. 

She had caught a pair of crimson eyes staring back at her that night. Terror came over her as she saw the figure walk out of the bushes and towards her. She was shoked to see Ken follow her all the way to the country side. He smiled as he walked towards her window. It was a creepy desperate smile like the ones stalkers normally have. 

Arisu shuddered at him. 

"What does this creep want?" she angrily opened the window. She was more annoyed with him than she was scared. "Maybe I really need to put you in hospital for real this time!"

"Arisu-chan! I've missed you so much!" Ken smiled rushing over to her.

"Great, here he goes again rambling stupid non-sense," Arisu rolled her eyes at him in annoyance. "I mess around with him this one time and now he's gone ga ga crazy for me." But it was her guilt, stupidity and anger that got her in trouble that night. She knew that she should've never opened up that window. She regretted it. All those nights where he kept coming back. Molested. Disgust. Anger. 

Now her anger and disgust for Ken overpowered her fear. Tatsumi noticed the change in her. 

"You creep," she clenched her hands into a fist, "I'll pay you for what you did to me!" She fiercely stared back at Ken. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro