Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Draco's P.O.V

Harry looked at the test and his jaw clenched. I wasn't sure if it was out of anger or nerves but I glared at him.

"How can you be pregnant Draco?!" He asked through gritted teeth. It was anger.

"Oh I think it has something to do with you sticking your dick up my arse." I yelled.

"You told me to! And I... I wore a condom." He told me.

"Oh well Potter we transfigured it out of a sweet wrapper! It more than likely broke."

"I told you we weren't ready for another baby." He told me.

"I know that! But there's nothing we can do about it!" I yelled and I heard the faint crying of Liam in the bedroom. I pushed passed Harry who seemed to be thinking and trotted over to Liam who dropped his toy.

"There's one thing we can do." I heard Harry say quietly.

"Oh really, what's that?" I sneered and he looked up at me.

"You know what I'm suggesting Draco." He spoke softly and my jaw dropped.

"Y-you want me to kill my baby?!" I all but screamed.

"Draco-"

"No! I can't believe I almost married you! You... You self righteous bastard!" I yelled and picked up Liam before running towards the nursery. I started packing things and Harry rushed in.

"What are you doing?"

"I am leaving! If you don't want a baby I am taking the children and we are leaving." I yelled and then the tears started to come on. Fucking bastard.

"You are not leaving! You can't take my children away from me." He argued and I packed my things.

"Watch me." I yelled. I placed Liam in his seat and went to get Jay but Harry was standing at the crib. "Get away from the crib Potter."

"No Draco. You need to relax. All this... hysteria isn't good for the baby." He argued.

"You don't want this baby!" I yelled and tears started to fall off my face. "So I am going somewhere where my baby is gonna be loved and cared for."

"Draco can't we just talk about this?" He argued trying to hug me.

"Potter if you don't fucking let go of me you'll be getting a taste of that curse you threw at me in sixth year." I said and he let go of me quickly. I picked up Jay and placed her in the baby carrier.

"Draco, I'm sorry." Harry said and I started crying even more.

"How could you Harry?" I sniffled harshly. "How could you suggest such a horrid thing?"

"I don't know." He spoke softly. "I got scared and I say stupid things. Please don't leave Draco. I don't want you to leave."

"You wanted me to kill our baby." I cried and I heard the babies crying in the background.

"I know and I'm sorry. But please take a deep breath and calm down. You're upsetting the twins." He spoke gently. I promptly fell to the ground and started sobbing. I felt Harry's presence and he pulled me into his lap. His fingers carted through my hair as I cried into his lap. He rubbed my back and I felt myself relax until I fell asleep.

Third Person P.O.V

Harry sighed and picked up the slumbering Draco. He walked into his room and placed him on the bed, tucking him in under the covers. He walked back into the nursey and picked up the twins in their carriages bringing them down the stairs.

"Papa messed up big time." He told the twins. He placed them both in their swings and then walked over to the floo. He threw some floo power and yelled to call to the burrow.

"Harry!" Hermione and Ron rejoiced. "Sorry we missed you, how is Draco feeling?"

"Can you guys jump through?"

"Is everything alright?" Hermione asked.

"I need to tell you something." He told them and they nodded. Green flames appeared and then they walked out. They embraced and then pulled back.

"What's going on?" Ron asked. He walked over to Liam to pick him up.

"Well um you know Draco wasn't feeling well." He started. "Well he took a pregnancy test before and it turns out he's pregnant."

"What?!" They shouted.

"That's not the bad part. I told him... well suggested that we not go through with the pregnancy and he went bonkers."

"What do you mean?"

"He started screaming at me that he was shocked he almost married me and that he was leaving. He was really upset."

"Harry! What the hell is wrong with you?" Hermione screeched.

"I know it was wrong and I got him to calm down. I apologized about everything but I don't know if he'll take that as an answer."

"Well you better hope he still marries you Harry."

"He wanted to take my kids away from me." He admitted.

"Well the way you reacted, I can see why." She rolled her eyes. When Jay started crying, she marched over to her and picked her to rock her. "Draco needs you in this time Harry. You know what stress does to his body."

"I know."

"You're lucky if he doesn't lose the baby." She scolded and Harry gulped.

"I agree with Mione." Ron chimed in. "Give the git a break. It's kind of your fault that he's expecting again anyway." Harry gawked at Ron who just shrugged. "We need to go now anyway. Congrats Harry." He placed Liam in the swing.

"It'll be okay Harry. Congrats." Hermione handed the baby over to him and then kissed his head. They floo away and Harry was left alone.

~~~

Hours later when Draco awoke to go throw up, he was faced with Harry on his way back from the bathroom.

"Hey." Harry greeted. Draco rubbed his eyes and wiped his mouth. "I am so sorry for suggesting such a thing Draco. I love you and I want this baby. I want to do this with you. Please forgive me because if you don't, I don't know what I'd do."

"Do you promise not to hurt me like that again?" Draco whispered softly.

"I promise." Harry nodded.

"Okay." Draco said and then walked over to Harry. First he slapped him and then embraced him. "I forgive you, you bastard."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro