2̶0̶0̶ 194 Followers: Aesthetics and Character Asks

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

UPDATE: Yes, I didn't wait until I actually had 200 followers. I'm impatient, and also I'm sad I want to talk about my OCs to feel better. Besides, I guess that give people time to pick questions and me time to answer them. Maybe I'll actually have 200 followers.

So, the two ideas I settled on was OC asks and aesthetics. Though I realized I already did aesthetics for a lot of the people I knew, so that's not as big a part. Whoops.

Lamon D'Arco

httpsbucky

Candice Hargreeves

httpsbucky

Valentina Hargreeves

inej-ghafas

Katya Ludov

inej-ghafas

(I apologize if this isn't 100% exact. Katya didn't get as much detail so just used the ✨vibe✨ I got)

I wanted to make one for Etta from Trial of the Fireflies by cheerybIossoms , but I ran out of picture slots (20 max) so I guess I didn't get to do that. RIP

Anyways, before I put in the question lists, I've decided to put a list of all my OCs. Because there's a lot, many of them I haven't written stories for yet and some you might not even know about. Anyways, I split them by fandom, and then by stories.

STRANGER THINGS

Firestarter/Firelight/Lacuna —

Anne "010" Campbell

Oswald "007" Campbell

Gage Loomis

Samantha "Sam" Doyle

Andrew Ellsworth

Martin "Marty" Doyle

Shirley Allbright

012 —

Logan "012" Harrington

Charles "Little Chuck" Little

Esther Kaminski

From Russia, With Love —

Irina "Ira" Matveyovna Vasilieva

Arkady "Ark" Matveyovich Vasilieva

Dear, Jane —

Margot Ives

General —

Danielle "Dan" Wheeler

UMBRELLA ACADEMY

Eventide Series —

Ciana Hargreeves

Ezekiel Botterill

Jess Botterill

Atavistic —

Aloke Hargreeves

Nisha Hargreeves

THE GOOD PLACE

Barmecide —

Georgina Villaverde Esparza

Blue Eun-ha Min

Barbara Milburn

Matthias Aton Kalbfleisch

ENOLA HOLMES

Hollyhock —

Aves Holmes

Aditi Mishra

ANNE WITH AN E

Rambling Rover —

Thomasin "Tom" Trembley

Sylvester Beaulieu

Robert Beaulieu

Irene Beaulieu

SHADOW AND BONE

Metanoia —

Nonna Ostrovsky

Serafima Ostrovsky

Minke Rademaker

Svetlana "Sveta" Shwetz

Jip Marquering

Juliya Maksimov

LEGEND OF KORRA

Altschmerz —

Chihiro

SHIPS

Cloomis

Nira

Dollbright
(the ship name I made for Anne & Sam, from Anne's birth last name 'Allbright' and Sam's last name 'Doyle.')

Catbin
(Yes, I did chose Catbin, because it's too funny to not)

Georgina/Blue
(Still working on ship names. My favorite has to be "Gue", which I can only assume is pronounced "Goo," which...good for them. But in a serious note I also got Vin, Bluina...no joke...George. I think it's suppose to be (Georg)ina/Blu(e) but it's literally just George)

Ships I'm considering like Anne/Tom (Anne with an E, not my Anne) or Aditi/Aves but not 100% on

Anyways, on to the lists. All belong to the names on the photos.

(This include ships & OC's parents, because why not?)

(If you're wondering what that gap is, it was a sex ask and I removed it because I'm uncomfortable talking about sex in general, let alone with the couple ships with kids/teens. I might have missed some others, so just know I won't be answering those :) )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro