Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The little girl now is running around the airport with the airport staff chasing her, asking her to stop. But she is thinking of this as a game of hide and seek. She hides and them finding her she is enjoying this giggling everywhere she goes which gives away her location. She is a little girl but she have a stamina very build up not once is she tired of running around for now an hour.

This all started an hour ago when she ran from the 'kind mister' as she calls him. She wandered from there to the security cabin without anyoneqaqa noticing.

She then looked around and saw Noone so she locked the still giggling about the 'gift' she thought off in her head.

She looked around and was fascinated by all the cameras inside and the different color buttons.

"Where is the mic?"

She wondered  were it was. When the sight of what she wished caught her eyes she smiled and went towards it and her eyes caught the red button which she thought was the 'open' button for the mic. And she was right that was the on air button.

"Hello?" She said in the mic and when she heard her voice go around the airport she giggled happily clapping her hands which echoed through the airport every passenger and staff seeing where this was coming from.

"Kind mister!! Its me! I wanted to say thank you for being with me! I really liked my time with you hope we could meet again!"

The said man's eyes widened hearing the little girl he met moments ago who ran before he could ask where she was going and with who.

"Kind mister this is for you! Because you made me happy!"

And then she started singing 'do you wanna build a snowman'

Meanwhile outside the door was half of the staff panicking and not able to open the door.

And the said man was laughing full on his friends looking at him weirdly

"Hyung? What happened? Why are you laughing?"

"Ahh this is the child I told you about just now. You guys go ahead I have to go see her" he laughed and went his friends nevertheless following.

Whereas bee decided she was done and opened the door and all the people fell down as they were gonna push breake it. They all groaned while bee touched the nearest person yelling "your it! Find me!"

And then ran.

Which led to half of the airport staff look for her along with 'kind mister' and his friends.

Bee ran and ran and then she was tired she was in dire need of a bathroom. She looked around and saw the bathroom with ladies sign which her mother always took her too. She ran there with her bag still with her and then went into the unoccupied bathroom.

After she was done with her business she washed her hands and dried them. Anyone looking at her would say she is so mature for her age. And she is but also is very mischievous and innocent for the world.

She came out of the bathroom and instantly she ran into someone with long legs and feel down on her butt muttering a low 'ouch'

The man that was standing looked down and called his friends.

"Hey hoseok? I think she is the one we are searching come here" as he said that bee stood up and glared at the man.

The man seeing that raised his brows in amusement and had a grin on his face he crouched down on her level while she was still glaring at him.

"You long leg mister I fell down because you and hurt my butt you should apologize for that" he puffed up her cheeks and crossed her hands in front of her chest still glaring trying to look intimating but she looked more like a angry small kitten to the man in front of her.

He was surprised by her words and tone he had never expected someone so small with so much anger.

"Oh well kitty i am sorry that I was standing in your way I shouldn't have. I am sorry would you forgive me?" He asked still with an ambushed expression and changing it into a fake sad when saying sorry so the little girl would believe him.

"Hmm let me think......It was also my mistake.....so I am sorry too and I forgive you just because you have dimples" she said and giggled whole poking his both dimples.

The said man laughed whole heartedly which he didn't do in a while and looking at the angry 'kitty' in front of him. He patted her head and she looked at him with shining eyes which he was taken aback by 'why is she looking at me like that?' He thought in his mind.

"Oh my! I liked what you did just now to my head do it again long legs mister! Please" bee likes what the 'long legs mister' did and asked to do it again. Her heart did weird thing and she liked that so she asked but not before adding 'please' because she has manners.

"Oh you liked that?" The man chuckled and patted her head again ruffling her shoulder left open hair.

"Yes! M-" bee was of cut off by someone hugging her and kissing her repeatedly she giggled continuesly at that.

"Sunflower! You are here!" Hoseok or the 'kind mister' as bee calls him came and hugged her. When his friend called him he ran from the other side of the airport till here followed by his other friends who melted at the sight.

"Kind mister! We met again!" She giggled and kissed his cheek before he set her down and crouched down in front of her.

"Yes sunflower I found you, this man here helped me find you he is my friend and so are the people at my back" he motioned towards the men behind him. At the mention of them they smiled or waved at the little girl.
"And thank you so much for the gift you gave me you singing is amazing!" He said and its true her singing is amazing she maybe little but she sings like an adult and her voice is perfect.

Bee bowed at him and thanked him.

"Ohh kind mister! Long legs mister here made me fall down and hurt my butt but then he said sorry and I forgave him and he did something on my head and I liked that soo much! And asked him to do it again and added 'please too" she nodded proud of herself and wanting to me complimented by her 'kind mister'.

"Oh wow baby you did so good!"

Hoseok looked at his friend for explanation for the head thing and his friend replied by patting bee's head again, to which she squealed and hugged him or more likely his legs as he stood up earlier.

"Anyways sunflower what are you doing here all alone you didn't met your parents?" She shook her head and looked at him deeply thinking something in her mind.

"I like you" she said out if nowhere and opened her bag and removed a letter and gave it to him.

Hoseok suspiciously looked at it but took it and opened it. He read the letter and his eyes widened he looked at her for some second again resumed reading the letter he was given.

Bee just sat there and said her hello's to the ants near the wall.

"Oh my god" seeing his friend so worked up hoseok's friends came and took the letter from his hand reading it and having the same expression as hoseok now.

Hoseok looked at bee with worry, pity and anger in his eyes, the anger however was to the person he was thinking of after the letter. He went up to bee and hugged her not saying anything just sitting there hugging her while bee did the same her head laid on his shoulder looking at the 'kind mister's friends.

My class starts in one minute and here I am publishing 💅 anyways enjoy. Bye~~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro