Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After the little outburst, they all decided to get their YouTube on children mode so that bee don't see what she isn't supposed to see for atleast 5 more years.
Or 20 years they thought in mind, but let's not go there.

"Cupcake come here, we are going to shop some things for you" Jin called bee from the living room going through his pockets searching for his phone, that he don't remember where he kept.

He bend down to check under the big couch they had, his eyes went everywhere but still didn't got any luck.

"Jinnie!! Let's goo! And see my dress, jam-jam oppa dressed me" Bee skipped into the living room going towards jin who was before bend down, but now got up hearing his cupcake's voice. He instantly had a smile on his face seeing her look so cute, not that she already didn't but the outfit just suits her so much.

"Aww cupcake you look so cute! Come Here" he called her towards him and as she soon as she came to him he took her in his arms and hugged her. Bee did the same letting her small arms go behind his neck and giggling when he would hug her more tighter.

"You are too cute for me cupcake I will die with the amount of cuteness I am seeing" jin broke the hug and sat himself down along with bee and wiping his fake tears.

All of a sudden a buzzing noise was coming and they both looked at each other and then below them on the couch they were sitting on as the noise came from there. Bee jumped up from it immediately followed by jin.

He looked at the small crack and pushed his hand there, and when his hand came back out he had his phone in it. But not only that, pieces of paper, chips, pencils, different kinds of wrappers along with a lot of dust.

Jin sighed and placed his phone on the table cleaning it a Lil and then gone to clean his hand, in his mind he made a reminder to get another couch or get this one cleaned.

Bee followed Jin wherever he went always behind him, after he was done with washing his hands he turned around and screeched which only earned a giggle from the girl on front of him.

He narrowed his eyes and took her into his hip and made his way to the front door. He wasn't busy today as rest of the members so the decision of shopping was made, as now or later they had to because they have the mind of keeping bee with them as long as possible.

"Here your shoes cupcake wear it, or do you want my help? "
Jin asked unsure if he should help her or she knows. He will be more then happy to help her but he don't wanna do what she already knows and want her independent. Not that she already isn't, it's been just one day (almost two) they all have seen how much she does and is independent, she rarely asks for their help. She is also incredibly smart, if she don't know something she asks them and the next time she could do it by herself.

"I can do this jinnie" Bee showed a cute smile bending down and wearing her shoes, jin chuckled and went to wear his own shoes.

"Ready cupcake?" Jin asked her when he was done wearing his shoes, she nodded and stood up- jin immediately held her little hand in his and they both went towards jin's own private car.

His car was a blue Lamborghini aventador S.

Lamborghini Aventador S is the top model in the Aventador lineup and the price of Aventador top model is ₹ 5.01 Crore. This S variant comes with an engine putting out 730 bhp @ 8400 rpm and 690 Nm @ 5500 rpm of max power and max torque respectively. 

It comes with, multi-functioning sterring wheel, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror,
Automatic Climate Control,  Engine Start Stop Button,Anti Lock Braking System,Alloy Wheels.

Jin liked the car as soon as he saw it and the functions along with the exterior and interior, he bought it on spot. Tho some ARMY'S know about it as he was seen by someone buying it. It's not a big deal tho, as the windows a re tinted black and he bought a mask and sunglasses with him along with renting a some shops for three hours for his and bee's privacy and safety.

They haven't even told bang si hyuk about bee, and how they are getting attached so easily. They are sure though that bang pd will also melt seeing bee.

Once jin ensured that bee was safe and sound in the seat he took off to the mall, the road was fairly clean as it was morning the streets of seoul start the rush hour at 9am and it's still 8:20am when they left.

"Cupcake, listen here you are to be with me all the time okay? No wandering around yourself " jin parked the car and made bee look towards him and said.

"Yes jinnie I will be with you all the time, now can we gooo pleaseeee" Bee pouted and joined her hands together looking with big eyes towards jin.

"Ofcourse cupcake how could I ever say no to you" he laughed and went out of the car and towards bee's door helping her unbuckle but (not) to his surprise she already did it.

Bee hopped out of her seat and held jin's hand lightly tugging at him, showing how excited she is to be here.

Jin locked his car and went towards the elevator pushing the button for the fifth floor kids section which he rented and made sure no one knew he will be here or was here with anyone.

Once they reached the floor the elevator music stopped and it made made little ding making bee giggle for un known reasons.

They stepped out of the elevator and went towards the first shop they saw and immediately jin started to see different clothes of different colors and style, along with nigh suits and he wants the best for his cupcake.

He made bee try every cloth he got and awwed at all, but ofcourse choose just some along with asking bee the opinions about what she liked the best and if she want anything else.

They were on Their fifth shop now when jin got a call and he went towards the counter making bee sit on the bench that was visible from  where he stood.

Bee sat on the bench swinging her legs looking at jin talking to someone on his phone, she didn't realized someone sit beside her untill that person tapped bee's shoulder with lightly.

Bee turned around to see who it was, and titled her head when she saw it was a boy her age but a little taller then her smiling..

She got close to his face, he sure looked cute and handsome. the boy who was earlier smiling was now having red cheeks but he somehow cleared his throat and said

"Already moving onto kissing now are we princesa?"

"You have spinach stuck in middle your teeth" Bee said and moved back looking at jin again and swinging her legs

The boy's mouth was open, soon he snapped it shut and looked at the near mirror and sure did he had a piece of spinach stuck between he sat up and removed it.

Cleared his throat once again and called bee

"princesa, sorry you had to see that. Anyways I am mason but you can call me yours"

"Why?" Bee titled her head at Mason. Why would she would call him hers ? She thought.

You are very cute you know" Mason laughed and poked bee's cheek which earned him a pout and a cute glare.

Yes people it's me I am finally alive at freaking last :") I am so bad with updates. I am sorry- anywho do tell me how you liked it and the new addition of mason ;) bee need to be careful she meet with from here now

(I totally didn't gave anything)

(Fr I didnt-)

Bye bye~ hope I update soon againnnn <3 stay safe

Also-dont tell me I gave the whole specification of the car-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro