1) Katsuki Bakugo

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: this is a "My Hero Academia (Boku no Hiro Akademia) fanfiction story. I claim no rights or anything associated with the series as they are rightfully owned by Kohei Horikoshi. Some of the characters may seem OOC so please don't hate. Warning this story will feature boy x boy (Yaoi) relationship with Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. Please don't read if your not into that kind of things. Also be sure to leave me your comments telling me what you think!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (author notes)

1) Katsuki Bakugo

Katsuki Bakugo grew up as your average teenager as he went through school with average grades and decided to attend U.A. High School.  Katsuki lived with both of his parents.  His mom Mitsuki was a stay at home parent while his father Masaru worked as a fashion designer.  So he was hardly ever home as it was Katsuki didn't have a lot of friends growing up as his crude, violent, arrogant, and his aggressive personality made other kids fear him and see him as a bully.  Bakugo could careless if he had any friends as he was more of a loner any ways and preferred to be alone.

But what most people didn't know was that Katsuki had a soft spot that no one besides his parents ever saw.  Katsuki loved animals and his usually brash attitude mellowed out when he was around an animals especially at a local pet shelter.   Mitsuki couldn't help but to notice how her son almost practically glow when he was talking about animals or was around animals.  That one day Mitsuki surprised Katsuki with a pet of his own.  A red bearded dragon that Bakugo named Kirshima.

Katsuki loved his pet dragon as he worked around the house or the neighborhood to earn the money to take care of Kirshima.    Then one day on his way home from school, Bakugo found an injured red and white cat.  Katsuki couldn't help but to feel sorry for the cat that he scooped up the feline bringing him home.  Bakugo also aspired to become a  veterinarian since he loved animals.  Katsuki patched up the cat naming him Shoto.  Shoto was a bipolar cat with heterochromia colored eyes.  Shoto's white left side had a black eye while his right red side had an ice blue eyes.  Evan though Shoto seemed to be bipolar, Katsuki didn't seem to mind as he chalked it up to how he was treated before the young teen found him.

When Katsuki turned sixteen, he applied to different pet stores and shelters looking for work.  Both Kirshima and Shoto cost so much money for their up keep that Bakugo needed to get a job if he wished to keep his pets.  What money he did make from his odd jobs at home and around the neighborhood was barely enough to keep him a float let alone to save up for veterinarian school.

After many trials and errors, Katsuki managed to find a job at "The All Mighty Pet Shop" which was owned and runned by a sickly old man named Torinoshi Yagi.    Yagi didn't judge Bakugo by his appearance but rather by his desires and past work history even if it was volunteer work.  None of the people that Katsuki worked for could say a bad thing about the teen except for the fact that he was a little rough around the edges.  So Torinoshi decided to give Bakugo a trial run for a week.
"If I like what I see Young Bakugo......  I will let you keep the job and even help you with your dream." stated Yagi.
"I will not let you down Yagi-san!" replied Bakugo.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro