14) is this the end?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: this is a My Hero Academia (Boku no Hiro Akademia) fanfiction story. I claim no rights or anything associated with the series as they are rightfully owned by Kohei Horikoshi. Some of the characters may seem OOC so please don't hate. Warning this story will feature boy x boy (Yaoi) relationship with Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. Please don't read if your not into that kind of things. Also be sure to leave me your comments telling me what you think! Special thanks to dragoonfyre for the art work!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking', *animal telepathy*, (author Notes), italics-mer speech

14) is this the end

When Izuku regained consciousness he found himself back within his fish tank that sat on Bakugo's desk.  Izuku could feel himself slowly evaporating into sea foam.  This caused the little guppy to break down into tears as he never got the chance to tell Bakugo how he felt towards the human.  Izuku also didn't find out if Katsuki ever had feelings for the guppy.  

'Oh well.......  I guess that this is the end.  It was fun while it lasted.' Izuku thought to himself.  He then felt Bakugo scoop him up and placed him into a small container.  He could hear Kirshima's and Shoto's frantic cries.  *What's going on?* he asked the two animals.

*Katsuki is releasing you.  He doesn't know that you are evaporating into sea foam.* replied Shoto.

*This can't be the end for you Izuku.......* cried Kirshima.

*I was glad to meet all of you and for you to become my friends.* Izuku stated sadly as Katsuki left the house with Izuku in hand.

Katsuki walked to the nearest beach close to his home.  Izuku wondered if Bakugo knew about him becoming sea foam.

"To tell you the truth Izuku......  I had a lot of fun with you while you were human.  I decided that once you transformed back into your original form, you have changed me for the best.  Before you came into my life, I was arrogant, violent, crude, and aggressive.  Since you became human, you showed me how much I was missing out by pushing people away.  Now I have some loyal frineds who accept me for me."

Kacchan!  Izuku cried out.  Katsuki had tears in his eyes as he stopped at the shore line taking off his shoes.  He uncapped Izuku's container and then began to walk out into the ocean.

"I will never forget how much you have changed me and made me into a better person.  I can say having you around was never dull as you mean more to me that you will ever know.  That's why I am setting you free.  So thank you for everything Izuku.  I hope that you can find others like you out there and that you will be happy." Bakugo stated as he dumped Izuku into the water.  Katsuki walked back up to the beach as Izuku poked his head out of the water.  

Kacchan.......  I love you.......  The mer shouted out.  Bakugo made it back to the shore as he placed back on his shoes.  Tears began to streak down Katsuki's face as he broke down.  Izuku could feel half of his body had become sea form.    With his last bit of power, Izuku sang to Katsuki pouring his feelings into song.  The little guppy  knew that this was the end.  Bakugo wiped away his tears standing up as a soft smile caressed his face.

"Izuku.......  Thank you.......  And I love you!" Bakugo stated before leaving the beach.

Izuku gasped when he heard Bakugo's words.  He could feel his body stop transforming into sea foam.  His body then became whole once again.  Izuku could feel his body growing bigger to the point where he actually looked like a true mermaid.

*It seems your love for each other is true.  You shall be able to reunite with your true love when the time is right.* stated a voice in the back of Izuku's mind.  Izuku didn't know whether to be happy or sad.  But he knew that one day he and Bakugo would be together again.  This time for good.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro