Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey, your are bleeding, let me take you to the doctor"  I said, pointing at the thin red blood tail scrolling down,staining her pale and clear skin, from a cut on her forehead down to her cheek, as I tighten the hug of jjanggu, keeping him close to my warm body, stopping him from shivering.

"Aniyo gwanchana" she replied, wiping the warm liquid dripping, with the long sleeves of shirt.

"But you are hurt, come to my house for firstaid, at least " I didn't know why I said it, offering her to come to my house, which was just in the next block, she was a stranger, whom  I was hating but still offered for help.

"Aniyo, ahjussi.., I am getting late for the delivery.." she blurted with an attitude, getting her bike up on its wheel again. Before I could say anything more, she took out a card from her pocket and giving it to me, as I did took it.

"Jeosonghmnida for all this, i'll pay for your umbrella and your medical bill, if any, just don't take me to police or doctor" she said in her shaky nervous voice, as she bowed toward me, putting the helmet on her wet hair again, attaching the the helmet strips to lock it, hoping on her bike and inserting the key.

I just gazed at her without blinking my eyes as light rain drops fall on her face and dim light glowing her milky skin, her big black beautiful eyes, just like jjangu's, with few stains of mud on her cheeks with red liquid drops of blood on her forehead.

And I guess she noticed that I was staring  at her wet alluring sight, when jjangu's howled, clearing the thick rainy wind of awkwardness.

"Your dog is cute, see you" her lips curved, as a slight smile ran on her face, igniting  the engine, the headlight brighten the deserted, dark street on that rainy night.

"Khamsamnida" She said and I chuckled at her sweet voice, nodding my head, giving her way to pass and vanish in the darkness.

As she did, I watched her going away and slowly the taillight of her bike faded in the darkness of rain which was getting thicker, as I felt like someone hitting my face with ice balls.

I tighten my grip on jjangu who was growling, must be getting annoyed in rain and hating me, in that awkward and lowkey embarrassing incident.

We ran to my house, forgetting my umbrella, leaving it behind, after putting the card, she gave me, inside my back pocket.. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro