Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The chatting of adults, playful screaming of children and talking in animal language aka barking of dogs filling the book sign event hall suddenly went silent as a sweet and soft yet painful voice of someone groaning echoed in the big room. "Eommaa.. Minho aahh.." .

Me and the young blooded handsome boy ended our short eyes staring contest as we both looked into each other eyes and blinked a few times, then turned to find the direction of whimpering sound coming from.

"Shit" we both cursed under our breath yet loud enough to be heard clearly and ran, sweeping between the crowd of worried and shocked faces of children and their parents. Every eye were looking down, gazing at the chaos with shocked face and gasp escaping their lips, our jaw dropped at the sight of the mess.

Center table flipped upside down, books with my photo on the cover of it scattered on the floor, papers slowly falling from above very dramatically, a beautiful messy small frame lying flat on the floor with a small brown puppy in hands, long light brown strand of hair falling perfectly covering the cute witch's face.

Everything looked like a slow motion scene from some kdrama and yes it made my heart beat slowed down like I was dying yet excitement ran in my vain, just by looking at hidden sight made my dying heart hammering inside the rib cage like someone giving the current to stop it from dying for the last time.

"HaNa yaa!" we screamed out loud at the same time and all she did was raising the puppy high, showing that it's safe.

My heart skipped god knows many beats just by taking her name out loud after 10 long years. I never imagined she still had crazy effect on me. If her only name could make my heart this weak what will her eyes, her smile, her voice, her face could be capable of doing, thinking this, I turned around, my back facing her, truth be told I did not had guts to fall for her charm one more time, to calm my crazy old heart I softly placed my hand over my chest tapping it to cold down. The sweat of nervousness formed on my forehead along with panting breath trying to catch some oxygen to inhale inside to stand alive for some more time.

I knew the writer author could be her, and I wanted it to be her. I knew this could happen to my heart if it will be really her, still I wanted to this to happen. I knew I may not have enough guts to face her again, but I wanted to see how she looks now. Knowing I'll be dying inside, I somehow manage to drive here, walking inside and now standing few steps away, about to face her.

The silence was replaced by praising words "Waahh..!! Daebak..!! Bravo..!!" fans exclaimed clapping their hands. Applauses echoed in the hall ending the dramatic dead silence. I looked around people smiling widely again cheering her loudly.

"He is safe, pabo puppy is safe" she announced as she landed the puppy on floor softly and safely. Hearing her sweet voice again melted my heart, feelings of a 25 young boy emerged from deep inside the old heart and body of a 36 years old ahjussi. I closed my eyes to concentrate on her cute laugh among the many as my lips curled up into a tiny smile.

"HaNa ya, Gwanchana?" The arrogant young face asked, as he walked up to her, helping her to get up from the mess. I glanced at his guts as he dared to call an older woman then his age by her name, as it sounded bit uncommon and disrespectful in our culture, which made me frown my brows and glared at him but still trying hard not to turned around and show myself. His words made me think what could be their relation to be this much friendly that he even ignored their age difference.

"Ne, Gwanchana" she replied, her every single words making the reels of memories flashing in my mind from our first meeting, of that accident as the memories of jjanggu came back with her, stinging my heart.

"I wished him to be here with me now, same as when me and jjanggu met her on that rainy night accident"

🐕💕

Hello my cuties
Sorry to update very late
I am currently working hard for a collaboration fanfic with my bae ki-ra_ki-ra
Also busy lifeu does not help much..
I hope you guys will like this chapter
Plz comment your thoughts and vote if you love Jin
Hehe 😘 I love ya all

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro