#4 Ask and Dares

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Me: *Checking my phone for some Ask and Dares* . . . . .

Six: Is there any Ask or Dares yet? I'm getting bored...

Seven: Me too...

Me: Oh it's Muddy_Flyer he had another ask and dare for us!

Seven: Great! We should do ask first

Six: I'm calling the others okay? *Goes*

Me: hmm

Gaisha: *Appears behind Melody* Hey

Me: GAHH!! Gaisha?! Stop sneaking up on me!

Gaisha: Heh, so what's the first ask?

Me: Oh, this one he ask that "Why are you so evil in the game?"

Gaisha: Well that's how the game developers want me to be.... And also because of Six

Six: I'm back! And what about me Mrs. Gaisha?

Gaisha: it's Nothing Six

Me: Roger, this is the Second ask "Do you ever get tired of packing a child and sending it to the kitchen in the game all the time?"

Roger: Oh course I get tired of doing that, but I never pack children alive I'm told to pack them dead and they had to be fresh for the Kitchen I kind of feel horrible about them...

Me: I feel you Roger... Six the last ask "How do you feel about being chased along the game?"

Six: It's terrible! Even when I'm at the kitchen after I got caught by Cecil he had to put me in the oven, the pot full of boiling water, or get my head chopped of but I think it's just a nightmare....

Me: Six That's not actually A... You know what I'm not gonna say it... Okay dares, Seven you have to do a "Backflip"

Seven: A backflip? Really? Okay here it goes... *Does a backflip*

*Fails*

Seven: Okay I forgot how to land properly....

The others tries to hold their laughter

Me: You tried Seven ( ' ' ) okay next dare is-

Six: Melody! Don't try to say it for me I already did it to Gaisha, Cecil, and Roger!

Me: Oh? What did you do to them?

Gaisha: Six... Don't you dare say it...

Six: First I changed Gaisha's hair color and make up so she would look like a clown, second I made Cecil's bed explode when he's going to sleep including David but he didn't got hurt okay?, and third I swapped Roger's clothes to Gaisha's that's why he's having trouble wearing it, did it in one day

Me: Σ(・・;)Wow! That's really Impressive! I'm skipping the third dare though! This one is for Seven

Seven: ...?

Me: Okay, the forth Dare is for Gaisha and Roger! "You two should switch places, Gaisha should be working at the lower part of the Maw and Roger should be at Gaisha's place"

Gaisha: WHAT?!?!

Roger: For how long??

Me: I don't know... Well The camera is about to die... Welp we couldn't do the fifth dare! So Cya all to the next one!

Cecil: WHAT THE HELL IS THE FIFTH DA-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Bonus )

Chicken Dance!! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

( I don't have any chicken costumes but I was able to find some feathers that I found lying on the floor, I made good use of them making Six's feather clothe some wings, tails, and some other parts )

( And the 3rd dare Seven fail trying to scare Six, he... Got punched right at the eye... )

( Six thought it's a leach but nahh... )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro