5. Midnight Kisses

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

C h l o e
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Me and Mitch went out for the night, just us two. I feel like he's planning something.

We just went to the Restraunt and had steak. It tasted like my mom's cooking.

We were walking through the park, talking. It was almost midnight, about 11:50pm or something. I'm surprised no one's texted us yet.

I was in the middle of talking when Mitch grabbed my hand. His fingers intertwined with mine. I looked up at him to see him smiling, I smiled back, slightly blushing.

I looked down to hide the pink on my cheek. He lifted my head up with his available hand.

I got lost in his chocolate eyes. He slowly started to lean in, so did I. I fluttered my eyes closed, waiting for the magic.

A second later, I felt his soft lips connect with mine. It was gentle and long, but sweet and soothing. I melted under the kiss as I wrapped my hands around his neck, his hands snake around my waist. He pulls me closer, deepening the kiss. We pulled back and stared into each other's eyes.

"Chloe. Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled. "Of course." We leaned in again and the chiming of a clock meant it's midnight. We smiled into the kiss and pulled back several seconds later. We headed back to the house, hand in hand, fingers intertwined.

Hey! I know it's short but a lot of things have been happening. It was my Emmaleigh's birthday so I had to go to her party, it was my Dad's birthday and my Grandmother's birthday and it was Father's day so I didn't have the time to write this. Again, I know its

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro