2. Going to School

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi guys~ This chap is dedicated to Strawbunnyberry~

Thanks for reading and supporting this fanfic.

:3

~~~

Suzy's POV

"You're ugly." Kris said to me.

I glared at him and I was so annoyed on how he look at me with his bored look. I can't believe his attitude! I know that I'm ugly but he doesn't need too remind that to me! AISH! The next thing I knew,  he smirked at me and walked out.

"Yah! Kris." Chen called him but Kris ignored him and sat down in the other couch.

"I'm sorry bout that, Suzy. He doesn't mean it." Chanyeol explained to me

"Yeah. Don't believe that coz it's not true. You're cute for me." Lu Han said and smiled at me sweetly

"Ah.. No.. It's okay.. I understand." I said as I fake a smile to them

"I'm really sorry bout that. I know that he can be rude but he's nice.. He is just not in a mood right now.." Chen explained too

"By the way, let's forget about him. You're from Chung-ju High School too right?" Chanyeol asked

"Ahm. Yes.. H-How did you know?" I asked coz it's making me curious. I knew about them but I know that he doesn't know me coz I'm just a total stranger to them. It was like I didn't exist and I'm just a girl who watches them a far because they were so cool when they always performed their dance.

Honestly, EXO are very popular in our School and they are not usually like to get involved to someone that they don't know in School. I think, I'm pretty lucky that I was able to talk to them, especially to Chanyeol. 

"I sometimes saw you at School.." Chanyeol said as he smiled at me

My cheeks turned red and it appears like I was blushing. I can't believe that he noticed my presence in School! I didn't expect that he saw me. Honestly, Chanyeol is my crush. He's so nice and also I began my admiration towards him when I was a Freshmen and until now I'm a sophomore, he's my crush. It's like dream come true that I'm now talking to him. 

Lu Han coughed and cleared his throat. His face is getting close to mine and I can sense that he is assessing my blushed face and I turned away.

"You're blushing?" Lu Han asked  me and I can see that he grinned.

"H-huh? N-no.." I answered trying to deny it.

Lu Han grinned and starts to giggle. Then, Chanyeol cleared his throat and he started to speak.

"Stop teasing her." Chanyeol said to Lu Han

"I'm sorry. HAHA. By the way, How old are you?" Lu Han asked me

"18." I answered

"So, you're a year younger than us." Lu Han said

I nodded. Then, Aunt Anne approached us.

"Treat her well, okay? Treat her like your sister from now on, okay?" Aunt Anne said

"Of course." Chanyeol and Chen and Lu Han said in chorus.

And Kris stood up.

"I don't have a sister." Kris said and walked out

"Kris!" Aunt Anne said

"It's okay Aunt Anne. I understand." I said

"I'm so sorry, Suzy." Aunt Anne said to me and shook her head in disappointment.

Sigh. I know Kris is handsome but his attitude is the worst.

I just need to bare with it.

On the following day, I woke up and took a bath coz it's Monday. As usual, it's School day.

Then, I'm ready to go to School. I carried my bag and went outside and saw my mom and Aunt Anne  in the kitchen preparing something while I can see the 4 handsome boys which are Chanyeol, Chen, Lu Han and Kris are now eating breakfast.

"Goodmorning~~" Chanyeol greeted me 

"Goodmorning Suzy~" Chen and Lu Han greeted me

I smiled at them. "Goodmorning." I said

"Come and join us. Let's eat." Chen said

"Omo~ Don't be shy Suzy." Aunt Anne said

"Yeah. Sit here.." Chanyeol said as he offered a seat next to him.

I blushed.

I just nodded and took a seat. I sat next to Chanyeol and I'm facing towards Kris.

Then, I can see that Kris rolled his eyes and suddenly, he stood up from his seat.

"Where are you going?" Lu Han asked

"To School. I'm heading first. Bye mom." Kris answered. He grabbed his bag and walked outside.

Is it me or I feel that Kris doesn't like me being here. What's his problem anyways? well, I don't care. He's rude and I also don't like him. I started to eat and after eating, I got up and grabbed my bag.

"Let's go to School together.." Chensaid

"W-what? Together?" I asked and I was shocked

"Yup. Together." Lu Han said

"Why?" I asked

"It's because you're like our sister.."Chen answered

"But.."

"Don't be shy.. It's okay.." Chen said

"But... Ahm.. I can just take the bus.." I said

"You don't like?" Chanyeol asked me and I can see his puppy eyes.

Of course I like. I want to go together with you.

I blushed because of Chanyeol's puppy eyes. He's so cute.

"It's not that I don't like but.. your fangirls in School will kill me if they will know that I'm going to School together with you.." I answered worriedly

"You have a point though.." Lu Han said

"It will become a big problem if they knew about it.." Chen said

"Don't worry, I'll protect you.." Chanyeol said as he smiled at me sweetly.

I suddenly blushed. Why is he so darn cute especially when he smiles?!

"So,let's go.. We're like siblings okay? You're our sister." Chanyeol said as he smiled

My smile faded when I heard the word "Sister" from Chanyeol.

"Okay. Thank you but.. I think.. Can you just drop me a few meters away from School?" I asked

"Why?" Lu Han asked

"Coz I don't want your fangirls will kill me and I don't want my hair to be pulled off." I answered

"HAHAHA! You're funny.." Lu Han said while laughing

"That's horrible.." Chen said

"It can't be true right?" Chanyeol asked

"Ahm.. I don't know but I heard rumors from their club.. I don't want that to happen to me. You know, ahm. You're EXO and you're popular in School and you have a crazy fans club.." I answered

"I think it's possible..Girls can be scary sometimes.. but I still love girls. " Lu Han said as he giggled

"Okay. Don't worry.. We'll just drop you few meters from School." Chen nodded

"Yeah. If that's true. We don't want you to get hurt.. You're our sister from now on.." Chanyeol answered

Sister again huh? Aish. I don't want to be your sister, Chanyeol.. I want to be your girlfriend. HAHAHA. How I wish. Tsk. I know it's impossible.

We went inside the car and Chen is the one who is driving. While I'm sitting at the back with Chanyeol. I don't know where to look but I just stared outside coz I can feel that my cheeks are getting red. I'm reallly happy and lucky coz I got to sit together with Chanyeol. I can't believe that this is happening.

After a few minutes have passed, we arrived at School and we separated our ways. I'm a sophomore and they are all Seniors.  I can feel some girls are staring at me or maybe glaring at me. Why am I feeling that I'm doomed? I hope that the girls didn't saw me going to School together with EXO. I let out a big sigh and ignored it. I tried to walk faster than I can.

It's the 2nd week of our classes and I'm so lazy to go to School. I walked in our classroom and I saw my best friend, Ji Eun waving at me while being seated alone. I smiled and waved at her.

"Goodmorning~" Ji Eun greeted me with a smile

"Goodmorning~" I greeted her

"Yah~ I have a secret to tell you.." I whispered Ji Eun

"Omo~ What? Tell me now.." Ji Eun said as she was excited.

"It's a secret okay?" I said

"Yup. A secret. Don't worry.." Ji Eun said

"Okay.. Ahm.. Did you know, I'm living with EXO.." I whispered

"WHAT??!!" Ji Eun said a loud and I can see that our classmates are staring at us.

"SSSSHHH!! Be quiet.." I whispered

"OMO! I'm sorry. Don't mind us. Hehehe." Ji Eun said as she smiled at our classmates

"What? How? Is that true? You're living with EXO?? Why? How? Explain to me now.." Ji Eun asked me

Then, the School bell rang and our teacher is here. I didn't have the chance to explain to Ji Eun.

"Omo. Mr. Kang is here.. I'll tell you later." I said

"Aigoo.. Mr. Kang is such a wrecker.." Ji Eun said 

It's break time and I was able to explain Ji Eun why am I living with EXO. 

"Omo.. You're so lucky.. Can you take a picture of Lu Han? Please.." Ji Eun pleaded

"Huh? N-no.. I can't do that.. We're not that close.." I said

"But.. Please??" Ji Eun said

"Okay.. I'll try if I can.." I answered

"Thank you.. Hahaha." Ji Eun said as she hugged me

The class was dismissed. I grabbed my bag and I stood up. Then, I can hear a loud scream and giggling outside our classroom. I'm now curious. Is there something wrong?

"What happened?" I asked Ji Eun

"I don't know." Ji Eun said as she shrugged

"Let's go.." I said

Then, one of our classmate came to us.

"Suzy. You're so lucky. There's two handsome guys waiting for you.." she said

My eyes widened.

"Who?" I asked

"Just go.." my classmate said

"O-okay.." I said then, as we walked outside the classroom.

My eyes widened with surprise when I saw Chen and Chanyeol standing and they were surrounded by girls. They saw me. I shook my head telling them to ignore me.

"Suzy!!" Chanyeol waved at me

I can see Ji Eun smiling and excited face. I frowned when I heard that Chanyeol called my name.

"W-what are you doing here??" I asked. What are they doing in here? I'm doomed! Shit. I forgot to tell that they shouldn't bother to fetch me. I'm gonna be killed by their crazy fan girls. Tell me that this isn't happening?! I don't want my hair to be pulled off. I just want to live normally.

"We're fetching you. Let's go.." Chen answered and smiled

Shit. This can't be happening.

My normal student life is now ruined and I'm doomed.

~~~~

Thanks for reading.

Comment and Vote if you like~

hehe. I'll update the next chap next month..

Saranghaeyo readers~ X3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro