26. Goodnight

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi guys~

I'm very sorry for my very late update..

I was just too busy in my duties.. Hehe.. ^___^

Hope you understand and I really miss you all.

By the way, Thanks for all the comments on the previous chap.  It really makes me happy. :D

This chappie is dedicated to FayeKintanar. Thanks for the comments on the previous chapter and I'm glad that you really like this story eventhough, I don't find this story attractive and interesting. Haha.XD

Mianhe~ I don't know if there are still reading this but anyways, here's the update~ XD

~~

Suzy's POV

As we got home, Luhan is now walking in our direction and he shot up a glare to Kris who is now standing beside me.

"Suzy! Tell me, it's not true right?! It's not true that you're going out with Kris, right?!" Luhan asked as he held me to both of my shoulders looking so surprised and puzzled.

"Yah! Stop touching her! She's now mine and she's my girlfriend.. There's nothing you can do about it." Kris said as he pulled me to his side making me blush and he remove Luhan's hands from touching me.

But still, Luhan just ignored him and he just stared seriously and painfully into my eyes.

"Suzy! Tell me.. It's not true right?!" Luhan asked me again and I looked away from being speechless.

"Suzy.. Just tell him already that I'm now your boyfriend.." Kris said making my heart race crazily.

"Yup.. He's right..I'm sorry Luhan.." I answered as I look him into his eyes and I saw him with his saddened expression.

"Just give it up, Luhan.." Kris said

I saw Luhan's expression changed.. He forcefully smiled at us..

"Suzy, it's fine.. But I don't have the intention to give up on you.." Luhan declared showing with his motivated look on me.

"Yah! Just give up already. Luhan! You won't stand a chance anymore.." Kris said as he smirks on him.

"Eventhough you're my brother.. I'll never give up on her.. and I will really steal her if you will make her cry." Luhan said as he smiled and stick out his tongue out to Kris making Kris being pissed off by now.

"Aish! Yah! Come back here!" Kris yelled and Luhan began to tease Kris again by sticking his tongue out to him and he ran away.

"That childish.."Kris mumbled

Chen and Chanyeol walked into our direction as Chen waved his hand while Chanyeol is smiing at us.

"Congrats Suzy and Kris.. I never thought that you will like Kris, Suzy.. I mean you're..." Chen wasn't able to continue his sentence until Kris cut him off.

"Yah! Yah!" Kris yelled and glared on him.

"HAHAHA! I'm just kidding, Kris.. Calm down.." Chen said as he let out a nervous smile.

"Well, congrats Suzy. Kris.." Chanyeol greeted us as he smiled at me and I just nodded and smiled on him too.

Then, Chanyeol leans on Kris' ear and whispered something which I really can't hear.

Kris' POV

"But let me tell you this, Kris.. If you're gonna hurt Suzy once, I'll never have a second thought on stealing her and I'll make her mine.." Chanyeol whispered to my ear making me alarm of his warning.

"Well, don't get your hopes high coz I will never hurt her.." I whispered to him and I just smirked.

Chanyeol smiled at me, "Then, good to hear that.. Take care of her.." Chanyeol said

"Yah! What are you two whispering about?" Suzy asked with her eyebrow raised and she looks confused.

"I just said that he's lucky.." Chanyeol answered as he smiled at her making me feel annoyed and pissed.

"Oh! Okay.." she said as she nodded and smiled at him.

"Where's Aunt Anne?" Suzy asked curiously

"She's had appointments.." Chanyeol answered

"Ah.. Okay.."

Before Suzy will go inside her room, I called out on her.

"What? Why are you still here?" She asked eyeing on me as she looks surprised and annoyed.

"I just want to have my goodnight kiss.." I said as I look on her cute pouty lips making me want to steal her lips again.

"Yah! Just go to sleep, Kris." She said as she went in on her room and I was surprised when she was nearly about to close her door, I quickly stopped it using my foot.

"I just want a kiss.. And we just kissed a while ago.." I said as I smirked on her making her pissed and it makes me happy to see her pissed and blushed. She is so cute when I always tease her. 

"SSSSHHH!!! Stop saying that!" She hissed and she opened the door as she quickly covered my mouth with her hands. Then, we heard footsteps coming to our direction and  I saw that Suzy's eyes widened. She pulled me in to her room and she closed the door. 

She lean on the door and she let out a heavy sigh.

"If you just want me to come inside your room, then just say so.." I said as I smirked on her then, she looked at me and she blushed for a moment. It really makes me happy to tease her coz she is so cute.

"You're so full of yourself! I just pulled you in coz they might misunderstand us especially that now they knew that..." She hissed and I just smiled

"That?? What?" I asked and smirked at her. She step back and I step forward to her.

"That.. Uhm.. Uh.. You know.." She mumbled as she looked down while her cheeks are now all red. I just stared on her and she just looked away.

"What? I don't know.." I said as I come closer to her making our distance being so close but then, she just keep on stepping back trying to avoid me.

"Yah.. D-Don't get to close on me or else.." She mumbled nervously and I just smiled thinking that she looks so cute when embarrassed and being nervous, making me want to tease her more. I'm not being mean but I'm just enjoying this..

"Or else what?" I asked as she took a step backward and suddenly she stopped.

"Or else I'll.. Aaaaah!!" Her back fell down to her bed so, I just automatically held her hand and I also lose my balance and fell on top of her. But good thing, my other hand had managed to pin on her bed but I'm now still on top of her.

Her big rounded eyes widened and I just stared on her. Seconds left, I still didn't manage to get off my eyes on her.. It was like I was hypnotized by her eyes. Then, my eyes landed on her red pouty lips and I had this urge to kiss her again.

As I was about to lean closer to her lips.. She quickly closed her eyes and I saw her eyebrows furrowed nervously making me smile on how cute she looks. She looks cute especially when she's nervous but I won't kiss her for now coz I really want to tease her.. Hahaha.

I stared again to her lips, I know that it's hard to resist to kiss those soft lips of hers again but then, if I kissed her now, I'm afraid that I won't be able to control myslf. I just kissed her forehead instead and smiled.

"Goodnight.." I whispered on her ear and I stood up.

She immediately opened her eyes and she stood up looking surprised.

"Disappointed?" I asked as I smirked on her making want to tease her again.

"O-Of course not!!" She said as she looked away and her cheeks are now bright red.

Then, I started to inspect her room and it looks neat. 

"Aish.. Just go back to your room, Kris. I'm so sleepy.." She hissed and glared at me

"Fine.. But first, let me borrow your phone first.." I said as I stared on her phone on her desk.

"Why?"

"I'll just save my number to your phone.." I answered

"Fine.. Here.." She took her smartphone and handed it to me.

I took it and I entered my number to her phone. And I decided to scroll to her contacts..

I frowned when I saw that she has the numbers of Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen and Luhan but except for me.. I furrowed my eyebrows and I decided to delete it because I'm pissed knowing that she had those numbers aside from me. I scanned to view her contacts to check if she had other male numbers. Good thing, the rest were all girls..

"Here..I just erased Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen and Luhan's number.." I said as I handed her phone and I smiled.

"W-What!? Why did you just do that?!" She asked surprised

"I don't want to see any other male numbers on your phone.. coz I just want you to have only my phone number." I said as I smiled on her.

She stepped forward and scanned on her phone.

"Aish! Kris!!" She stomp on her foot looking so pissed. I just smiled on her.

"Don't smile at me! You've just erased their numbers, aargh!" She said

"It's fine.. I just want to be your number one in your phone and in your heart.. So, Goodnight, Suzy.." I came closer to her and kissed her forehead.  I smiled again to her. Then, she stopped on blabbering and was shocked by my sudden kiss to her.

"See you tomorrow.." I smirked and waved my hand then, I walked out and decided to go get some sleep.

~~~

Thanks for reading guys!!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and be a fan~~

Thank you~

Saranghaeyo!! <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro