Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi guys~

Long time no update.. Hahaha.

This update is just short.. :3

Hope you will still continue to support this. XD

~~~

Suzy's POV

"Kris?!" My eyes widened in surprise when I saw Kris standing infront of me.

"SSSHH!" He placed his finger towards his pouty lips telling me to keep quiet.

"Yah! Kris. What are you doing here? It's already evening and--.." My sentence was cut as he covered my mouth with his hand.

"SSSHH!" He hissed and he went in my room as he closed the door.

"Why are you here?! You should be sleeping.. It's already 10 in the evening.." I said 

"So? There's no class tomorrow.." He said then, he sat down on my bed.

"Yah! Don't sit there!" I said as I crossed my arms

"Why can't I?" Kris asked as he mischievously smirked at me.

"Yah!"

I was surprised as he lay down on my bed with his arms crossed above his head. 

"Yah! Kris. You can't sleep here.." I said as I scratched my head nervously.

"No.." He said as he smirks again.

"Yah!" I saw Kris' eyes landed on Domo-kun (which Chanyeol gave it to me) on the side of my bed and he took it.

"Who gave this?" He asked as he smiled like a child and played the arms of it.

"Give me that.." I answered as I tried to reach it but then, Kris hugged it.

"It's from Chanyeol.." I answered but then, I saw his smile faded and he pulled the drawer open and placed Domo-kun inside.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" I said as I opened the drawer to get Domo-kun out from it.

"I don't want to see that thing.. It's ugly.. I'll just buy you a big and beautiful stuff toy so, hide it.." He said as he crossed his arms.

"It's not necessary.."

"Yes it is.. I hate the fact that he got to give you a stuff toy first before me.."

"It's fine.. You're so childish.." I said as I chuckled

"No, I'm not.. I'll just buy you a better one.." He answered

"Don't buy a toy for me.. I'm fine.."

"Where did he bought it anyways?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"He didn't bought this.. Chanyeol won this at the arcade.." I answered

"Fine.. Then, tomorrow we'll go to the Arcade and I'm gonna win you a toy.." 

"What?! Tomorrow? Why?" 

"Yeah.. We don't have class for tomorrow, Stupid."

"Fine.. But first, get off my bed and go to your room.." I said as I crossed my arms and glared at him. 

"No.."

"Why not?!" 

"I want to sleep here.."

"Yah! Kris! You can't sleep here! You have a bed on your room.." I whined as I stomped my feet in anger.

"But I can't get up.." He said as he sticked out his tongue making me pissed off.

"Stop being a child and go to your room, Kris!" I hissed and kicked the bed.

"Fine.. But help me to get up.." He said and he reach his hand to me.

"Get up by yourself, Kris. You're not a child anymore.." I rolled my eyes.

"No.. I won't get up until you pull me up.." He said as he closed his eyes.

"Fine.." As I reach my hand to touch his hand.. I gripped it tightly to pull him up but I can't.. coz he's too heavy..

I was surprised as he pulled my hand to his direction causing me to land on the bed to his side. I immediately stood up but then, Kris grabbed my wrist and pulled me again as I landed on the bed to his side.

I met his serious gaze and his face are mere inches to mine. Blood rushed to my cheeks as I realized that our face is so close and to the fact that I can feel his hot breathing touching to my cheeks. This closeness makes me realize that my heart is beating so fast and loudly. I hope he won't hear it.. My eyes widened as he slowly brushed my fringe through his fingers and tucked it to the side of my ear.. I know that my cheeks are so red by now.

He took my hand and held it tightly. 

"Let's stay like this for awhile.." Kris mumbled and he smiled sweetly at me. I nodded in agreement and smiled at him. My heart is now happy and fluttered because of him.

I saw his eyes are now slowly closing and I also did too.. 

~

I heard a knock on the door and I slowly opened my eyes to see who is knocking. It's Morning.. Maybe it's Kris again. I saw Aunt Anne in my room looking so surprised.. Yeah.. It's just Aunt Anne. Not Kris. 

What?! Aunt Anne?!! I immediately stood up and I saw Kris sleeping so peacefully on my side. 

"Omo! Suzy? Kris? Omo! W-What's going on?" Aunt Anne asked while looking surprised at us.

"Aunt Anne.. I-It's not what you think.." I answered as I scratched my head confusingly. What should I do? Maybe Aunt Anne will be so mad at us especially to me coz I'm the girl here.. 

I saw Aunt Anne's surprised expression changed and her lips formed into a smile.

"I didn't know that you and Kris are dating.. Omo.. Why didn't you tell me? I'm so happy for the both of you.." She said as she giggled like a teenager.

I heard Kris' mumbled voice as he slowly opened his eyes while he is rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Mom?!" Kris' eyes widened as he saw his mother standing and giggling.

"Omo! Kris. Why didn't you tell me that you're dating Suzy.. You should have told me..We should celebrate this." Aunt Anne said as she is clapping her hands so happily.

"Mom! We don't need a celebration." Kris called out his Mom and scratched his head in annoyance.

"Omo.. I'm so happy for you two.. I can't believe this. You two were really cute sleeping awhile ago.." She giggled again

"Mom! Why did you just barge in? You should've knock first." Kris said as he stood up from the bed while he looks annoyed.

"Omo.. I knocked a hundred times and it seems that the door is not locked so, I decided to come in..I was so happy as I saw the two of you sleeping together. I should've took a picture.." Aunt Anne explained as she let out a smile again.

"Mom!"

"Anyways, when's the wedding? I want a beautiful grandchildren.." Aunt Anne giggled and my eyes widened after I heard it. I saw Kris' eyes widened too.

"Mom!!" Kris hissed and I blushed so hard. Grandchildren?!

"Hahaha! I'm just kidding.. You two are so cute.." Aunt Anne chuckled

"Anyways, breakfast is ready..By the way, I'm serious, I really want to have a beautiful grandchildren someday." Aunt Anne said then, she left and closed the door.

"Mom!" Kris hissed again

I shot a glance on Kris and I saw his cheeks are bright red like mine. He looked away and I also looked away.. Having kids with Kris someday?! I blushed again imagining it.. 

~~~

Thanks for reading guys~

Please don't forget to vote, comment and be a fan.

Saranghaeyo~~ <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro