32. That guy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

On the following day, it's School again. Kris and I parted ways to go to our respective classrooms. And I'm here walking alone silently in our School field, I heard a sudden squealing. I sighed and shooked my head from left to right. It's early morning and they are squealing like crazy. Don't they have better things to do? 

I was surprised when someone suddenly grabbed my hand pulling me at the back of a building. This someone pulled me into a sudden hug. My eyes widened that I realized it's a guy who is now hugging me so tight. "Y-Yah! Who are you?! Let go of me!" I yelled.

He broke the hug but his one hand is holding my shoulder. He looked at me with puppy eyes and I was surprised of how handsome he was. "What? You don't know me? I'm Junho. Psh. But please be quiet now and just cooperate with me.." He whispered.

"KYAAAAA!!!!"

"WHERE IS HE?!"

"LET'S FIND HIM!!"

Who is he? And why are those crazy girls finding someone? And why does this stranger want me to help him? I realized that our closeness is so wrong. We shouldn't be this close or else someone will see me with him and they might think that I'm flirting with another guy. "Let go of m---" He quickly covered my mouth with his hand and I glared at him.

"OPPA!!"

"JUNHO-OPPA!!"

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

Is he that Junho guy? 

"Please be quiet and just help me. Hear those girls? They are chasing me and I can't take it anymore." He sighed and looked so worriedly. I can see that he is sweating a lot around his forehead and above his lips. 

"Maybe he went that way?"

"Let's go girls.."

"Oppa~!!"

Then, it became quiet all of a sudden. He sighed in relief when those crazy girls just disappear. He removed his hand on my mouth and I glared at him. "YAH! LET GO OF ME!" I quickly pushed his chest away from him and yelled. 

"I'm sorry.." He said in an apologetic look. He is so handsome.

"You should be! Why on earth did you just pulled me with you?! I don't want to get involve with you." I angrily said. Yeah. I'm pissed off. Of all of the girls out there, why did he pulled me? I don't want to be involve with your problem? What if someone sees me with this stranger?

"I'm really sorry.. I was in a hurry and I saw you walking all alone. I thought that if I pulled you with me, those girls won't recognize me.." He answered.

"Can't you hide on your own?! And aren't you glad because your fans are here for you?!" I asked angirly.

"I'm glad but I don't want to be chased like this!" 

"Then, it's your problem because you're an actor and you got into this mess." I answered and glared at him.

"Yah! Why are you being so rude? I already apologized." He asked and his eyebrows furrowed.

"What if your crazy fangirls saw you with me? They might bully me again and I don't want that to happen." I said angrily.

"Bully you again?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"Aish. Yeah!" I answered angrily.

His face softened and sighed. "I'm really sorry.." he said.

"It's alright but please.. Just don't get invlove with me.." I smiled at him and I quickly ran away from him.

"Hey! Miss!" He yelled at me but I just ignored him and run as fast as I can. 

~~~

I'm breathing so heavily when I entered our classroom. Good thing, there's no teacher yet but all of my classmates are so noisy as ever. 

"Kyaaa! Did you saw Junho-oppa?"

"Yeah! I saw him. He is so handsome!"

"Yeah.. But he just disappeared all of the sudden.." 

"Yeah. Huhu. Where is he now?!"

"Huhuhu. I hope he will be our classmate.."

I sighed. This crazy girls. Psh. I smiled when I saw Fei waved happily at me. "Suzy~ Good morning." She greeted with a smile and I smiled at her. I quickly walked towards her and sat on my chair beside Fei.

"I heard Junho will be transferring to our School today~ Kyaaaa. Suzy.." She giggled and I sighed.

"Ah.. Yeah.. I saw that guy awhile ago.." I answered. Not just saw. He just pulled me then, hugged me and covered my mouth too! But I can't tell that to Fei or she might flip the chairs.

"Really?! KYAAAA~ You're so lucky, Suzy. I want to see him too.." She pouted and she is shaking my shoulders so excitedly.

~~

"Class. Be quiet!" Mr. Kang suddenly yelled. I'm sick of Mr. Kang telling us to be quiet. Then, the whole class became quiet.

"I have something to announce.."

"KYAAAAAA~~!!!"

"Be quiet!" Mr. Kang yelled and slammed the table.

"You're lucky because Junho Kim will be coming to School today and he will be your classmate." He said.

Oh no. That Junho guy again.

My life is now ruined. 

Then, all of the students are squealing. "KYAAAAAA~~"

"I hope you will treat him like how you normally treat your classmates. He decided to come to our School because he wants to have friends and mingle."

They started squeling again including Fei and I can see some of the boys looked so annoyed and quiet. "KYAAA~~!!!"

"OMYGOSH!!"

"We're so lucky."

"Junho.. You may come in.." Then, that Junho guy went in our classroom and all of my classmates are crazily squealing.

"Yah! Be quiet!" Mr. Kang hissed then, they became quiet again when Junho started to speak up.

Junho smiled at us. "Hi. I'm Junho Kim.. Nice to meet you.. Hope you will treat me like your classmate and not like a celebrity.." He smiled and all of the girls started squealing again. 

"Omygosh! Suzy! J-Junho will be our classmate! WAAAAH!!" She squealed and shook my shoulders. I just sighed and looked at her with bored eyes.

I looked to the front. Suddenly, my eyes and that Junho eyes just met mine. His eyes widened when he saw me. I shooked my head from left to front signalling him not to come to me but he didn't care because he is now approaching me.

"Hey! Miss!" He yelled and I shooked my head.

"WHAT? Who's that miss?"

Then, when all of our classmates realized who Junho just called miss. They all looked at me. Then Junho asked something to Mr. Kang and he answered his question.

"Ah.. Suzy!" Junho called my name and he smiled. 

"WHAT?!"

"SUZY AGAIN?!"

"GOSH! SHE'S GETTING ON MY NERVES!"

"ARRGH! HATE HER!"

"WHY THE FUCK JUNHO KNOWS HER?"

"She's such a flirt!"

"I can't believe her!"

"Before Kris and now Junho?!"

And I face-palmed. What the? That Junho guy. I hate him. And now my life is getting so messed up. 

~~~

Thanks for reading.

You guys are so amazing. Thanks for the 100 plus votes on the previous chapter.

Please do vote and comment.

I'm so happy with your comments. 

^___^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro