Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi guys~

Happy Valentine's Day to all.. <3

Don't forget to vote and be a fan hehehe. XD

~~

"I'm sorry but I don't know you.." I answered while I stared on my desk

"We just met last Saturday.." He said to me while I can feel that he is looking at me

On Saturday? What does he mean on Saturday?

Then, I began to recall things but I'm sure that we didn't met.

"I'm sorry but we didn't met." I said as I stared at his handsome face and trying to remember his face from somewhere

"Okay. Let me help you to remember me.. I said this to you.. You have a nice smile.." He said as he smiled at me

Nice smile? I didn't smile. Hmm. Wait. I remembered! 

"Omo! I remember you! You're the mysterious looking guy that forgot your change." I answered happily while pointing him

"Thank goodness. You remembered me." He smiled at me

Then, we heard someone who cleared a throat and It's from Mr. Kang.

"Mr. Byun, sit down. You can discuss that later.." Mr. Kang said

"I'm sorry. Mr. Kang.." He said while he bowed at him then, he sat down to his seat and it's the seat from my back.

I saw my classmates are glaring at me. I know. Maybe they hate me now.

"Yah~ Suzy. Do you know him?" Fei asked

"I don't know but I just met him.." I whispered

"SSSHHH!! Stop talking!" Mr. Kang said

"I'll tell you the details later.." I whispered

"Okay.." Fei said as she giggled

It's lunch time and I'm so hungry.

"Let's go.." I said as Fei and Ji Eun nodded.Then, the three of us stood up from our seats and suddenly I felt someone tapped my shoulders and as I look behind it was our new classmate, Baekhyun. I saw him smiling widly at me.

"Wait!" Baekhyun said while smiling

"What?" I asked

"Can I go together with you?" Baekhyun asked as he looked at me cutely. I want to say it's fine but I think it's not. The students here will really curse me a double and they will really say that I'm a flirt and yet, it's not true.

"No.." I answered and I saw Baekhyun's shocked face. 

"It's fine.." Fei answered and smiled at him. 

"Fei!" I said

"Suzy. It's fine. He is still new here.." Fei said

"But.."

"Don't worry Baekhyun.. It's really fine." Ji Eun answered too

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun asked as I saw his pitiful and cute look.

"Yes.." Fei and Ji Eun said

"But Fei and Ji Eun.. I'll be bullied double again if he hangs out with us.." I answered worriedly

"Bullied?" Baekhyun asked curiously and he took a glance at me

"It's a long story but we will explain it to you next time.." Fei said as she smiled again

"Don't worry Suzy, I'll protect you to those who are bullying you.." Baekhyun said as he looked at me seriously and I blushed from the thought of it.

"Fei.. Ji Eun.. Please.. I don't want to hang out with him.." I said and I saw Baekhyun's cute pout.

"Suzy, he's new here.." Fei said

"Just hang out to the boys and not with us.." I said to Baekhyun while I'm looking with a serious expression

"I tried but they don't want to be friends with me.." Baekhyun answered while looking so worried

I sighed. I know why the boys hate him coz he's the only handsome guy in our class and they were so envious because of it.

"Okay.." I said

"Yes~  Thank you, Suzy.." Baekhyun said as he smiled at me cheerfully

"Okay. Okay. Let's go eat Lunch.." I answered while walking first.

Then, as we walked together with Baekhyun. I can see many eyeballs glaring and staring at us. I just sighed. Okay. Just ignore them.

"By the way, Baekhyun.. Why did you transfered here in our School?" Fei asked at him

"Well, we were living in Incheon and we just recently moved here in Seoul due to my father's work.." Baekhyun answered

"O-Okay.." Fei said as she smiled at him.

Then, the ball rang and Mr. Kang dismissed us.

We all stood up and took our bags. Ji Eun and Fei went home first and as always, I was left alone.

"Suzy~~ Wait for me.." Baekhyun called me from behind and I stopped and Baekhyun went to my side.

"Let's go.." baekhyun said as he smiled at me

"Ahm.. Baekhyun.. Can we split up our ways and go home alone?" I asked him

"Why?" Baekhyun asked while he cutley pouted

"I don't want to get bullied again.." I answered

"You won't get bullied coz I'm here. I'm your chingu.." Baekhyun said as he smiled at me

"Thanks but no thanks.. Just keep in distance to me.." I said as I walked faster away from him

"Suzy!! Wait!!" Baekhyun said as he chase me but I speed up

"No! Just don't get involve with me.." I said as I keep on running faster 

"Wait!" He yelled and yet, he still is chasing me

As I keep on running faster away from Baekhyun, I saw an enormous tree and it was a good idea to hide at the back of it.

Then, I quickly hid at the back of the enormous tree and I deeply exhaled.

"Suzy?? Where are you?" Baekhyun yelled and I can feel that he is near me so, I covered my mouth to avoid making noises.

After few minutes, Baekhyun left and walked away. I sighed and I was so relieved.

Okay. The coast is clear. I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Suzy? Why are sweating a lot?" Chanyeol approached me

"Nothing.. It's fine.. Hehe. Let's go home.." I answered as I wiped my sweat 

"Okay.. If you say so, then let's go home.." Chanyeol said smiling at me

~~

On the next day, as usual, we went to School together with Chen and Chanyeol then after that, we separated our ways on going to our respective classrooms. 

Mr. Kang went inside the classroom.

"Students, I have something to announce. Today will be the club shopping and I hope you will select a club that you want to join. Classes will resume at 1 in the afternoon." Mr. Kang said

All of my classmates were so happy and overjoyed because there's no class including me, I was happy too. 

"Suzy, what club will you join?" Ji Eun asked

"I don't know.. how bout you?" I answered

"I don't know too." She giggled

We went inside our gymnasium and we saw lots of girls surrounded and giggling and like fangirling.

"Hey look. It's EXO. Let's go Suzy. Let's watch them dance." Ji Eun said as she pulled me and we sat down on some of the chairs. I glanced on the stage and I saw all of the EXO members are grouped together. I was surprised when all of the sudden, they waved and smiled at me.

Kai came infront and took the mic.

"Today, we will gonna show you a dance and we will be looking for a new member. I hope you will enjoy our dance." Kai said as he smiled

When the music starts to play, the EXO dances. I can hear lots of girls screaming and fangirling. They were screaming different names of EXO even Ji Eun is screaming the name of Luhan.

After they danced. It's audition time. 

I saw Baekyun in the stage. Is that really Baekhyun? Is he really gonna audition?

Then, the music started to play as well as Baekhyun started to dance. He looks so serious when dancing and he is so good. I heard many girls are starting to cheer for Baekhyun.

After the audition, I heard Kai announced the new member..

"Congratulations to the new member and it is...." Kai said

~~~

Thanks for reading. I hope it's not boring but I know that it is. haha

Please vote, comment and be a fan.

Saranghaeyo~ <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro