8:00 PM

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

8:00 PM

Leo doubles over in laughter watching the other drenched students. He glances at the look on their faces before turning and running off.

"I'm gonna beat the shit outta ya Valdez!" Luke yells taking off down the hall. The others sprint after him. Leo ducks for cover in be library. The other students spilt up at random looking for the Latino elf. Leo sprints off to head to his next prank location while the others end up looking around the large empty building at random losing the others as they do.

~~~~

Outside the snow falls harder. The snow more than had been expected. Once again many curse the weatherman. They know you can never trust them exactly but this is more way than expected.

~~~~

"Where'd he go?" Piper asks her companion. She had somehow ended up with her boyfriends ex while they looked for their insane friend.

Reyna huffed annoyed in reply. She kept glancing at Piper wondering why Jason had broken up with her for the girl.

He could have broken up with her normally but no, she found out when she went his house for a party and saw him kissing the Native American girl.

She has to admit the girl is pretty but she and Jason had grown up together, they were best friends. Why would he sacrifice that?

~~~~~~~~~

Frank headed down the halls "searching" with Percy by his side. The two had given up on searching and were slowly making their way to cafeteria. Talking about random things as they do.

Frank shoves Percy playfully but Percy hisses in pain.

"I didn't push you that hard," Frank remarks confused.

"I got a bruise from Luke yesterday, then Annabeth hit me with a book," Percy explains.

"Why would she hit you with a book? Well, besides the usual reasons."

Percy ignores Frank's comment and answers "There was a spider."

"Hmm. Sure there was. Or she it you with cause you were being stupid."

"Hey!"

"Well I mean the you balance each other out. That's why you two of you are friends."

"Yeah, were best friends," Percy corrects feeling a little sad at the word.

"So your finally admitting it?" Frank asks with a smirk.

"What?"

"You like Annabeth. It's obvious."

"You sound like Piper."

"And you aren't denying it."

~~~~

Jason sighs as he turns another corner. He had to just lose the rest of the group. He already checked the cafeteria but no one else had been there. Now he just wanders aimlessly listening to the sound of pounding snow echoing while looking for someone.

~~~~

Bianca and Thalia walk in an awkward silence neither exactly sure how to start a conversation.

"It was my fault," Thalia manages with a sigh.

They fall back into silence once again. Both thinking back to what had ended their friendship.

"I should have listened. If I did, then..." Thalia trails off her voice failing her.

"You couldn't have known," Bianca says softly.

"I should have and I shouldn't have blamed you. I cost our friendship. Screw it. I cost more than that." Bianca doesn't reply knowing the short haired girl is right.

"How is Nico? Are you guys talking again?"

"It's better but it's not the same. Our mom died, our dad and older brother are distant then I abandoned him. Things are better but, not the same."

"I just miss-"

"I know. I get it." The girls give each other a small a hug.

~~~~

A few blocks away the snow has gotten too heavy and ice begins to form on the road. A car looses control and swerves. The out of control car. The car hits a telephone pole. No one is hurt but... The pole comes crashing down taking down power lines as it does.

~~~~

Thalia and Bianca break from their embrace in order to glance at the darkness surrounding them. Both begin to dig out their flashlights. Thalia takes her keys, her mini flashlight in hand.

"Shit!" I left mine in my backpack. Thalia laughs at her friend...? And the girls continue down the hall.

~~~~

Leo hums to himself as works on his contraption. He almost has everything set but he is still not quite sure how to lure everyone into the auditorium but details can be worked out later.

Suddenly the lights cut out. Leo frowns. He needs electricty to finish his "project" he feels around his tool belt pocket searching for his matches. He takes them out and is about to strike one when he remebers last times fire alarm... He sadly puts the matches away in favor of a flashlight. He heads out the auditorium and begins to think where the electrical box would be placed.

~~~~

Hazel and Annabeth talk as they walk in the dark. Annabeth's hand on Hazel's arm as Hazel leads the way. She seems to know just exactly were to go. That or hallways are bending to her will.

"Hazel! Annabeth!" A femine voice yells. The duo stop and listen to sound of footsteps hurrying toward them. Piper appears in the dim light of an EXIT sign.

"Finally I found someone. I lost Reyna back there," She says with a smile. The girls continue and Piper bumps Hazel and whispers something. Annabeth doesn't pay attention making sure they are heading in the right way.

"So Annabeth..." Hazel starts awkwardly, jerking the blonde out of her thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"When did you Percy start going out?" Annabeth's eyes widen in the dark.

"W-w-w-what?! We're not- We didn't- Why would you think that!?" Annabeth sputters in a very un Annabeth way.

"Well I assumed you guys are best friends and he like you so..."

"But we're not! And he doesn't like me! We're friends! Just friends! That's it!

"He does like you. It's obvious. And you like him," Piper chimes in.

"I don't!!" Annabeth yells happy the darkness covers her blush.

"I told you the closet would be easier," Piper mutters to Hazel.

~~~~

Reyna walks down the hall at a brisk pace she had lost the boyfriend stealer a while back. Apperantly both had thought their directions were right. She just keeps walking until she hits something, well someone.

"Ow," A male voice groans.

"Jason?" Reyna asks standing.

"Reyna?"

Reyna internally groans. First the boyfriend stealer. Then the ex boyfriend.

One main thought rings in her head: FML

~~~~

Nico is seriously contemplating on throwing the older boy out of a window. He had got stuck with Luke.

The boy who decided that he was a human punching bag.

At first it was only awkward. Nico had given up intrest on finding Leo and was looking for a nice place to nap where the cameras couldn't see he wasn't interacting. But he couldn't shake Luke. The boy followed him like a lost puppy like he was afraid to be alone. He kept glancing sideways as if expecting something to happen.

Then the lights went out. The dark had never bothered Nico. And he is actually quite skilled at seeing in the dark but Luke had given a girlish yelp and gripped Nico's arm. Now, Nico literally cannot shake the older boy.

Luke's grip tightens as a tree outside hits a window. Nico's patience is wearing thin. Though he felt a bit curious. Honestly he would have punched Luke before if not for the glimpse of pure fear that passed on Luke's face.

Nico felt bad about leaving the boy alone. Though Luke didn't seem scared of the dark. He seemed more scared of something or someone lurking in the dark.

What Luke said earlier unnerved Nico. Nico doesn't even think he was supposed to hear. The older boy had stiffened and looked through the dark before murmuring to himself.

As the boys turn down next corner the words Luke had said repeat themselves in Nico's mind.

"He's here."

~~~~
Hey!

Quick Question:

Does this switching back and forth confuse you? Or is it okay?

-Jaz

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro