25: The Big Performance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next day was the performance and although you were tired, you had begged Kai to teach you his role all day. And you felt ready to assist. "Hey..." Kai turned to you. "Your fangs are out."

You moved your lips to try and cover them. "They always are. Too big for my face..." You admitted.

"She just doesn't want to admit she's drooling over non-uniformed Legoshi." Fudge teased.

"Whyyyyy do I endure this torture?!" You whined.

"The things people do for true love..." Pina sidled up next to you, having nothing better to do. His voice went extremely quiet. "I heard you had some special alone time with we-know-who last night..."

Your face burned and you bashed your forehead into the metal railing as you desperately tried to avoid the teasing crowd. "Hey, Kai..." You sniffed the air. "Is there a rabbit in this club?"

"What? No. You would've seen them by now."

Smells like rabbit... You sniffed again to be sure.

"Hey, Legoshi. Louis and I were just talking about you. I'm not nervous. Are you?" Bill's powerful voice rang out. It was a half hour before curtain. "S-So anyway... the success of today's performance depends on the two of us.. so... Why are you sniffing me so close? You're acting weirder than usual..."

"Bill... what have you done?" You heard him ask.

"Um! HEY! Fudge!" Bill called out.

"Yeah, Bill?" Fudge scurried down the ladder to the new main actor.

"We've got a half hour til showtime, right? I GOTTA GO TAKE A LEAK!" Bill turned tail and ran. Legoshi was hot on his trail.

Well that's weird... You thought to yourself. I'll just leave it alone for now... I've got more things to worry about and Legoshi is strong enough to handle himself.

"If you think Legoshi looks cool now, wait until you see his costume!" Dom looked up at you and smiled. "I made sure to wring out every drop of sex appeal that wolf has in him! Kai will have to watch you to make sure you don't fall from the rafters."

"Someone kill me now." You complained. "Will it ever end?"

"No." Pina patted your back. "Little omni-babies are the center of our attention, always."

"Uh, we're not involved in Fudge's life like this!"

"I'm not cute like you, YN." Fudge laughed. "Besides, I'm old news. You're new to everyone. We want you to be happy. Even if you fang everyone sometimes because of it!"

You smiled and hid your mouth.

"I appreciate it, I do, but it does kill me." You laughed. "All the attention I never wanted."

"Ten minutes until curtain." Kai reminded you. "Let's double check everything. I don't want to let Legoshi down."

Me either... not after he honestly tried to teach me how to do a good job.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro