46: Can't Threaten a Depressed Person With Death (It Never Works)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Why are you walking by yourself?" A familiar voice scolded you. "It's not safe."

You turned to see the very red deer from the other day.

"Safe for a meat-eater..." Your ears were down and your voice was quiet.

"You're awfully down today." He noted. "I was on my way to see Haru,"

"Just go." You kept walking away.

Louis paused and thought for a minute. Haru would be fine to wait.

"Hey..." He reached out and took hold of your tail. "C'mere."

Then, the lights went out.

"Oh, weird." You turned back to Louis. "Yeah, you probably can't see."

"I can't..." Louis admitted. "But I'm safe, don't worry."

"Why, because of your antlers? That's not enough." You didn't take your tail away from him, just in case he was a bit nervous.

"No." He pulled you closer to him by your tail, swinging you around to his body "Because of his."

You felt something very hard in his pocket area.

"Uh...." You looked down and noticed a bulge.

"It's a gun." Louis whispered to you. "And I'm great at using it."

You sighed and pulled away.

"Okay, so you're safe." You nodded, although you were a little concerned about why Louis needed a gun at all. You extracted yourself from him. "I'm heading back. Just... be safe, okay?"

"No." Louis grabbed you again. "I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about you."

"I'm a carnivore. I'm fine." You sighed as Louis brought his mouth to your ear.

"You don't sound fine. I don't know you very well, but even I can tell when someone is having a shitty day."

"I don't think a power outage is the place for a heart-to-heart." You rolled your eyes.

"Why not? I would have thought you'd be on cloud nine all day. I hear it was a pretty... intense... grooming session you got." Louis chuckled. If it was possible, your face and ears fell even lower and a grumbled rolled around your throat.

"We're just pack... that's all..." You defended yourself, but laid your head against the red deer's chest.

"But you're not a wolf." Louis dragged his hands around your mane, enjoying the sensation in his hands. "Are you even a pack animal? Or are you something else?"

"We're not..." Not that it should have mattered to him. "Deer aren't monogamous, though. They always have a herd around them."

"Seems someone knows their species."

"I'm not going to be a part of your harem." Your voice was flat. "Let me go, Louis. I don't want to be here anymore."

"I can fix that for you." Suddenly, the smell of gunpowder was fresh in your nose and you felt that same hard metal feeling from before on your forehead now. "It would be self defense."

"I'm not into being threatened either." You head lolled backwards. "Stop trying to scare me."

"Beg me to let you live." Louis pressed harder, his pants rising up with his growing erection "Act like you want it."

"Oh please. Please let me live. Please. Please... please." Sarcasm dripped from your voice. You saw a flash and the lights turned on. Louis' gun was put away and you were able to look away from him. Straight onto the sight of Haru hugging Legoshi like he was her savior. You nodded towards them. "I wish you would have."

Looking over at you, he frowned. Tears weren't part of the fun and your doe-like eyes were filled with them.

"Come with me." Louis pulled you. "Before they see us. I'm not going to stand here while you look pathetic. Haru is cute and all, but she's not that important to me."

And I am?... You wondered. I assume not.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro