•6•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Namjoon looked at the older whose mouth and chin were covered in sauces, slightly grossed out, focus Namjoon, the bet... he took a napkin that is on the table before giving it to the older,

"Oh, I'm sorry, you might be grossed out by me now, I'm such a messy eater," Seokjin fake frowned, pouting a little, taking the napkin from Namjoon as he wiped his mouth and chin with it, intentionally leaving some,

"No it's okay, here, let me wipe it for you," Namjoon said, fake smiling at Seokjin, wiping the rest of the sauce,

Seokjin thanked him before setting down his utensils, initiating a new conversation, 

"Do you have a pet?" He asked Namjoon, sipping on his orange juice,

"Yup, I have a dog, Rapmon," Namjoon said, finally sighing in relief since it's a normal conversation,

--- 

"Can we meet again tomorrow? My treat, at the cinema," Seokjin said as they got out of the restaurant, planning something as he looked at the taller male, 

"Yes sure, I'll be in charge of the food though," Namjoon responded to him, bowing back to the guard who bowed to them,

------

"So how did it go?" Jungkook asked Namjoon as he suppresses his laughter when he saw the other's face, closing the door behind him,

"It went great," Namjoon said sarcastically which caught the other's interest,

"What happened? I want full details," Yoongi asked the younger who sighed before sitting on his couch,

"Well, who would wear formal attire and then pair it up with purple and pink socks and bunny slippers, then he started acting clingy and then calling me honey, we're not even dating, I'm not complaining about how he ordered three foods, but he eats so messily, ' I'm sorry you're probably grossed out by me now'," He explains, mocking Seokjin at the end,

"Welp, I guess you have to endure him for 10 days, and it's just the first day," Jungkook said as he snickers

"Yeah, we're gonna be at the cinema tomorrow, hopefully, he doesn't pick Disney movies," Namjoon says sighing deeply,

"Good luck," Both Jungkook and Yoongi said before bursting into laughter,  earning a glare from Namjoon, but that didn't stop the two male's laugh to fill Namjoon's apartment,

------

"...and that's what happened," Seokjin said, his three friends bursting into laughter,

"Honey~ Pfft-" Jimin laughs again, joining the other two as Seokjin glared at them, 

"Well, what do you want me to say? You told me to act clingy," Seokjin whined, pouting to 

"Well, we didn't tell you to call him that, you could have just called him babe, but honey? I-" Tehyung got cut off when something was thrown at his face, immediately shutting up as he sees Seokjin holding the other pair of the bunny slipper, 

"Dont forget that I'm gonna kill you three tonight, you better run,"

and with that, the laughs got replaced by screams as they ran from the male to save their life,

and let's just say that Seokjin's hits is really painful that they showed up at work with a swollen arm, caused by the star of the night, the bunny slipper,

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro