↳ 31/10/18 - "JACK SKELLINGTON"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

¡Feliz Halloween! part. 2

Antes de hacer a las hermanas Sanderson, quería hacer una colaboración con la temática de Halloween, basado en otra de mis películas favoritas, y mi querida Marianné aka MMoon2400 se ofreció a hacerla conmigo. Yo hice la base, y ella lo embelleció.

Elegimos a Jared Padalecki porque es alto (y lo amamos), el problema era quitarle la barba y el cabello. Prepárense para reír, porque ahí les va la base.

ENG

Happy Halloween! part. 2

Before making the graphics of the Sanderson sisters, I wanted to do a Halloween collab based on another of my favorite movies, and my dear Marianné aka @MMoon2400 offered to do it with me. The first part was mine, and the final result was all hers.

We chose Jared Padalecki because he's tall (and we love him), the only problem was to get rid of his beard and hair. Get ready to laugh, because you're about to see the base.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Tírenle flores, denle un aplauso, porque esto es asombroso. Mar, perdón por ponértelo tan difícil, equisde. Ya te lo he dicho, pero lo hago de nuevo: me encantó. Gracias por hacer la colaboración💖

Throw her some flowers, give her an applause, because this is amazing. Mar, sorry I made it so hard for you, lmao. I've told you before, but I'll do it again: I loved it. Thanks for the collab 💖

¡Eso es todo, amigos!

That's all, folks!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro