5 years

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm really sorry I wrote this update so late but I really did not have time, please forgive me🙏🙏🙏 I love you all 💋💋💋

5 years 5 years have passed since I saw Suraj the last time
and that was one day after I married Ranvijay for a shine

Flashback

Ranvijay was completely out of control and wanted to force me to sleep with him but fortunately I was able to defend myself and hit him with a vase on his head and locked him in the bathroom

I wanted to tell Suraj about it, but I knew he would get angry and then maybe do a stupid thing, so I decided not to tell him

The next day, I woke up early and let RV out of the bathroom, he said nothing, he changed and left

RV was out of control, this bitch, how could she do it, she will pay for it
He calls a few men to him and tells them to find Suraj and keep him in the woods
The men found Suraj and handcuffed him to a tree and beat him

from behind came a man and clapped👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
none other than Ranvijay
Suraj Suraj Suraj where is now the great and strong  Suraj , for all this you can thank Chakor
and he started beating Suraj👊🏻👊🏻

you coward, if you are a man then take the shackles off and let us fight man against man

RV: hahaha ... me and a coward well does his shackles away
They began to beat each other until they broke together

Ranvijay was brought home by his men and Suraj lay unconscious in the forest

Chakor saw Ranvijay and asked the men what happened and one of them babbled and told everything Chakor was shocked and ran into the forest to find Suraj
she finally found Suraj he was unconscious and bleeding heavily

Please Suraj, Suraj please open your eyes please don't leave me
Suraj slowly opened his eyes as he felt Chakor's tears drip on his face

Suraj had no strength to get up and for Chakor he was too heavy so she made a fire in the woods and took care of him and his wounds

Chakor: I'm so sorry that's all my fault I love you so much
Suraj closed her mouth with his hand🤭
Suraj: please Chakor don't say that again it's not your fault it's our destiny but together we'll fight and or love will win
we must never give up promise that to me please promise me
Chakor: I promise Suraj , until my last breath and in all livings after that, I will only love you and only belong to you

they hugged and kissed each other passionately, Suraj got power again, from Chakors kisses 😘 and they spent the whole night together in the forest and .... 🙈🙈🙈
(well you know but since i have many of my readers under 18 i will not go into detail chakor01  SCSunny737 )

The next morning, Suraj missed Chakors , and slowly opened his eyes but the sun blinded him and he had no clear view,
but what he saw then shocked him
Chakor was tethered and Imli holds a weapon in front of her
Suraj wanted to run to her, but was stopped by Ranvijay and his men

(please imagine Suraj Chakor and Imli and they are in the wood)

RV: I warned you ,but you do not want to listen
now you have to live with the consequences,
yesterday that was your last night together 😈
only a small movement and Imli shoots Chakor immediately😈
Suraj said nothing and did not move, he remained very quiet because he was worried about Chakor😢😢😢

Ranvijay took Chakor with him. He organized passports and tickets a few days ago to leave the country so Suraj and she are separated

No one knew where he and Chakor had flown and Ranvijay's plan worked and since then 5 years have passed and I have not seen Suraj and heard nothing from him I've tried everything but at the beginning I did not even know where I am because Ranvijay had completely isolated me I have no mobile phone no internet no TV and alone I was never always a bodyguard there, the first 6 months I was not even allowed to leave the house
but I was often very bad I was constantly feeling sick and dizzy so Ranvijay decided to call a doctor and the doctor congratulated Ranvijay on my pregnancy he was shocked 😳
but i was over happy😍 because it's mine and Suraj's kid is it's the simbol of our love😘😘

I was hopeful that he would let me go now but unfortunately that was not so I got a son I called him Juvi he was like Suraj the same cut face 👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

Ranvijay : I do not care Chakor even if you get 10 children you belong to me for the 10 years
or have you forgotten about what you have signed
and if you try to contact Suraj then your son may get hurt so think carefully about what you are doing, the decision is yours

What should I do I would only hurt everyone, Dad and Rageni would go to jail and he would hurt Juvi or do worse😨😨
I have no choice, I have to stay away from
Suraj😢😢😢
and now Juvi is 4 years old and I taught him to crawl, to walk, to talk, to do everything I had to do alone but even if I am away from Suraj, I am connected to him with Juvi😍😍
and one day the time will come when we three are all  together

Chakor with Juvi❤️❤️❤️

I hope you like it
please comment and push the star ⭐️ button

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro