15. True love stories have no endings (part1 of last chapter)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I know very well that I'm very very lateeeeeeee...Really so Sorry guys... I've completely got strucked and my mind is not satisfied with the ending.... So, keep on editing it again and again....

Do forgive me, with a big heart...  Poor me... Don't scold me please... 😩😩😩😩

So, here were are in the last shot of this story.... As the chapter is little bigger , I'm splitting it into two parts...

Hope you all are okay with that...

🌼🌼🌼🌼

A quick survey of " Lost My shadow"

Total reads: 10200+ reads...

Total votes: 2300+ votes

No. Of chapters written : 14

Max. Votes: 148 (10 chapters with 140+ votes)

Hope the support continues and reach greater heights, till we reach the epilogue..

Dedicating this chapter to all my lovely readers and all my 800 followers... Yeah... 😊😊😊😊... You heard me right...

Such a huge number na... Thank you all for this love and I hope this number comes up in the form of votes too....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Like the endless ocean, my love has no ends...

There is nothing that persons in love can't face... Love gives them trust, faith, confidence, hope and spirit to face any odds and succeed with full of happiness ...

I loved you, yesterday...
I love you, today...
I  will love you, till eternity...
There is no limitations and boundaries to my love...

💜💜💜💜💜

Abhi sighed in relief and he got back his lost breath after finding that his two angels are in his home only... Abhi can't digest to see the tears of Pragya and he quickly wiped her tears and rushes and brings water to her and made her to drink...

Pragya smiled softly on seeing Abhi's love and care on her and she feels proud of her husband whose care didn't decreased after these many years too... Abhi gently rubs her back and wipes the water spilled in her saree and he scolds her for being kiddiah now too...

Abhi: Uffo... still you are a baby.... Not even know to drink water too properly... Enough fuggy... No more cryings please... Thank god... Nothing happened to you or our princess... I was worried a lot and searching you two madly the whole day and praying a lot that you two should be fine... Now only I'm feeling relieved...

Pragya frowns and hits in Abhi's back lightly: Idiot Abhi... How stupid of you.... The famous criminal lawyer, the Roaring and Arrogant chief Abhishek Prem Mehra, doesn't even have the brain to call his wife too...

But, he is complaining that he is searching us madly for a whole day... What a logic,  chief... Didn't expected this from you Abhi... Did you mortaged your brain anywhere Abhi???

You are fine only na.... I think this is the effect of joining with the two clowns Purab and Bulbul... 😱😱😱😱... Please God... Court needs a terror criminal lawyer and not a joker as lawyer...

Abhi pouts on hearing Pragya's teasings and sighs on seeing the naughty smirk in her face....

Abhi : Don't tease me fuggy... I have called you many a times and it's been switched off... Don't know, when are you going to change your stupid habit of opting to new numbers often.... You didn't give your new number to me... Mistake is yours, but you are teasing me and pulling my legs haan...

Pragya giggles on seeing, Abhi pouting like a small baby and is complaining as if he is given  punishment by his fuggy... Pragya pulls his cheeks, ruffles his hair and winks at him... Abhi chuckles and looks at Pragya lovingly....

He hugs her from the back and kisses softly in her neck, making her to moan uncontrollably and his hands gently caress her baby bump... Pragya leans to Abhi's shoulders... Abhi feels way too peace and happy as he got back his world and his life in his arms finally with the same love and care, they had years back...

After some good long minutes, Abhi gently kisses Pragya's cheeks with full of love and turns her towards him... Both their foreheads are brushed together and a smile crept in both their lips, feeling happy for their reunion...

Abhi: I missed you so much, fuggy... Still I can't believe that my crazy, baby girl is back to me with added naughtiness and boldness... I don't know whether its a dream or my illucination and I'm still confused whether it's happening in real or not...

If it's a dream too, I just want the happenings to froze and I don't want to come out from my dream land.... This is enough for me fuggy... I will be happy, if my breath stops at this instant itself...

Ouch.... Aahhhhh.... 😩😩😩😩... Oooppps... Arrey.. What is this??? Why did you pinched me in the thighs and twisting my ears like this fuggy??? Aah... It's paining, girl... Wait... Let me go and complain you to my princess...

Pragya yells: What you said!!! Stop talking nonsense, Abhi... You will complain to your princess haan... Dare to do that... You will see your fuggy's angry avatar... Don't mess up with Pragya Abhishek Mehra okay... I'm way too dangerous mister...

Abhi: Oh my goodness!!!! My crazy girl is turning like a lady don... Huh.... Abhi be careful man... Lawyer madam can sue you anytime... Poor me... 😩😩😩😩

Pragya: Drama king... It's enough for today... Come let's sleep... Wait wait... Look at my eyes and answer the questions without saying lie, okay...  Did you had food or not???

Didn't you heard, what I ask... Tell me, when you ate last.... What you had haan... Abhiiii... 😤😤😤😤😤... Don't irritate me by staying quiet...  So, your silence says your answer... You didn't had anything from morning na...

Abhi: No fuggy... I had water in morning... But food... I think yesterday morning, I had.... After that, I... I don't know what I had... May be I had water in between... I think so but not so sure...

Abhi hungs his head down seeing the killer look of Pragya who is ready to pounce on him for not caring about his health... Praya gently lifts his head and holds his hands and drags him to the dining table... She warms the food kept in the refrigerator and feed him with her hands....

Abhi with happy tears had the food from his fuggy after a long time... Abhi hugs Pragya and he doesn't know why he is shedding the valuable pearls and later only he realized that they are the outcome of the overwhelming of his heart  and the happiness he has got after ages...

💮💮💮💮💮

After sometime,

Abhi caress his sleeping princess Abhigya and gently kisses on her forehead... He chuckles on seeing his cute wife, who is glaring at him angrily... Abhi's mind wished to see his fuggy's crazy mode after a long time and he smirks as he is in a mood to tease her....

Abhi: Fuggy darling... This bed is very small na... Our princess is also sleeping... So, you sleep in the bed and I will sleep on the couch... As a pregnant woman, you need to be comfortable while sleeping na....

What happened baby... Why are you fuming like a gorilla... Oh God!!!! You mouth is emitting fire like a dragon... Your eyes are getting darker... Fangs won't come out and your teeth won't become big right... You won't change into a vampire and suck my blood na...

Pragya with a murderous look moves near Abhi to choke his neck for irritating her... But Abhi smartly lifts his fuggy gently in his arms and moves to the balcony... Pragya's lips curved to a smile as Abhi settled himself on the couch and made her to lean on to him...

Abhi: Fuggy.. I'm so happy to have you back... How did you forgive me, fuggy??? Am I worth for your forgiveness??? Didn't I hurted you a lot....

Moreover fuggy, you didn't think na that I used you for granted for my selfishness... Did you ever thought that I took advantage of your body and did you feel that I have made love with you when you are not conscious ... Do you think, I'm only lusting you... 😩😩😩

Please fuggy... Let me talk today... I want our relationship to begin again without any problem and I can't tolerate if anything spoils our relationship again... My life will end if you are separated from me, fuggy....

Pragya pulls Abhi's collars and slams her lips with his... Pragya didn't mind their need to breathe too and she is pouring her anger wildly for ill treating and bad mouthing about her Abhi... Even if it's Abhi too, Pragya can't digest any bad words against him at any time....

Not able to continue further, Pragya leaves Abhi's lips and started to hit him on his chest... The buttons in Abhi's shirt broke as she pulled his shirt angrily and her gaze moves and fixed on the tattoo encarved in Abhi's chest... She caress it gently and kisses it with full of love...

Pragya: Your heart is tattooed in your fuggy's name na... Ask it... You will get your answers... Haan... This is the last time, I'm hearing the ill words against my Abhi... No one other than me can scold my Abhi and if you cross your limits idiot, I will kill you... 😤😤😤😤

How can you talk like this Abhi... Stupid... Arrogant A****e.. what do you know about my Abhi haan.... I'm all alive because of my Abhi only... Many a times, he saved me from enemies and I'm not a dumbo or a fool like you to term my Abhi's love as lust...

I know something is hidden without my knowledge and this is the reason for your behavior right... What is going on Abhi??? There is no problem to me or our baby na... You will save me na Abhi... I want to live happily with you for many years... You won't let anything to snatch my life na....

Abhi holds Pragya possessively in his arms: No fuggy... I won't let any danger to near you... You are getting fine, fuggy... Soon all your problems will be sorted out... We need to meet Disha in two days and have your scanning too....

You trust me na fuggy... We are going to live happily with our kids... Hoye drama queen... I'm planning to have 10 babies and I'm not in a mood to let death to near you after 100 years too....

Pragya: Ho god.... Then two useless pieces are going to be a burden on this earth haan....

Abhi: Of course.... Who is going to care about that.... It's earth mistake for letting two crazy idiots to start their life here... We can't help with that....

Both burst out into laughter and they happily chit chats for a long time... Abhi gently kisses his fuggy, who is sleeping in his arms and he lifted her up carefully and gently places her on the bed...

Out of habit, Abhi gently moves her saree and talks with his unborn baby and gives a kiss in the belly too... Feeling contented, Abhi hugs his two angels and drifted to sleep not bothering about the dangerous situation nearing them....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hot tears were oozing out from Pragya's eyes as she didn't expected that she has gone through such a worst scenario and if Abhi is not there, she wouldn't have come out of that...

Dr. Disha explains Pragya all the happenings and she feels really proud of her Abhi amd is overwhelmed with his love on her......

Disha: Now you are fine, bhabhi... Nothing to worry... Abhi bhai knows what to do... Just co-operate with him and have your medicines properly and not to forget your diet too... Bhabhi... You know right... That it's essential to do ....

Pragya : Haan Disha... Abhi told me.... About Love making na... Disha... Is it needed that I have to take off from my work???? Disha... come on ... Tell me... Did Abhi threatened you not to spit the matter to me???

Abhi who went out to attend an important call is frowning and enters inside and glares at Disha and warns her not to spit out anything ...

Pragya: Stop scaring Disha, Abhi... So, its obvious... It's better, I stay at home...

Abhi: Nothing doing... You are going to the court and you are going to handle all your cases... We all are there to protect you baby... So stop thinking about anything... It's getting late... Don't forget... You have a case to attend after lunch...

Pragya stomps her feet angrily and walks out from the room... She glares at Aaliya and Sid who are trying to control their laughs.... Pragya beats both of them angrily and turns her face in the opposite side.... Tanu who comes there, watches the scenario and holds Pragya's shoulders....

Pragya smiles at Tanu and hugs her and starts to complain to her about everyone as they are forcing her to go to the court....

Tanu: Uffo... Stupid aalu and sid jiju... Why you all made my darling Pragya to get angry... Too bad haan... Where is this disha... Where is Mr. Abhishek mehra... How can Abhi bhai force my bhabhi to go to the court... I'm opposing this... Come dear... We will go to court and put case against them...

Pragya nods her head and walks along with Tanu not clearly understanding her words... Abhi, disha, Aaliya and sid laughs hard as they know very well that Tanu gonna get nice beatings from Pragya for taking her to the court tricking her...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

A week later,

Abhi called everyone to his home to discuss about the case of the khuranas and to have the dinner together ....

Abhi: As we discussed earlier, we all need to focus on this case seriously as they are our bighest enemies.. We don't know whether that Raghav is alive or dead and now the biggest headache is that Sandeep got escaped from police custody...

So, we are in a dangerous situation as they are targeting all of us... However we have arranged for security too, we need to be alert and careful guys... No one should go alone anywhere and kindly inform this to your family too....

As we planned earlier, Sid and purab should have a watch on Raghav's men and if you find anything suspicious inform to me without delay... We will handle them in our own ways... Bulbul, collect the call records and if possible try to track the details yoo...

Tanu... You know your work na... Look after those issues and you need to do a detailed study and record everything clearly... Aaliya, I don't need to explain you... You know your works na as I've explained you in detailed everything already.... So, all clear na...

If any one of you even sense that sandeep is nearing us, then you all know our next step right... Have the guns always with you and if possible wear the bullet proof jackets, whenever possible....

Abhi explains all the details and turns towards his fuggy who is looking at him murderously...

Abhi: What happened baby??? I gave your icecream na... You want more.... But fuggy... Disha told me not to give more than one icecream...

Before Abhi finish the sentence, Pragya empties the whole icecream box in Abhi's head and moves towards the kitchen angrily... She took a knife and murders (cuts) the tomatoes harshly as if she is killing Abhi...

She gasps in shock as Abhi hugs her from back and nuzzles her neck... Pragya tries to kick him but Abhi is not letting her to go... Pragya screams aloud for help but none enters the kitchen, as they know the reason behind Pragya'a anger...  They all are very smart enough as they don't want to face the wrath of the dangerous prosecutor Pragya Mehra....

Pragya: You are a cheat... You splitted all my works and given to them... This is my case and who gave you permission to do all these... Leave me... I know very well... This sid too is now dancing to your tunes na... I will kill him today....

Abhi: Phew... You and your mood swings..  Look at my face and shirt... Full of ice cream... Now you will cry in few minutes that your ice cream is wasted because of me...

Thank god... I have enough stock on refrigerator or you won't let me to sleep in peace at night... Hoye... Why are you blinking like this haan.... You didn't finished off everything na.... Naughty girl... Spit out the truth.....

Pragya nods her head both as yes and no and Abhigya too comes inside the kitchen and shows her puppy face to Abhi... Abhi's glare make them to freak out and both were holding each other's hands and looks at Abhi pleadingly.... Both holds their ears and asks sorry to Abhi...

Abhi: Dont know who is a baby here... Both are same only... Princess you too... You are a very good girl na... Papa told you not to have more right... Bad habit, Abhigya beta....

Abhigya: No papa... Abhigya is a very good girl... I had one only... Mumma only had all the others... She just gave me a spoon in everything to taste it alone so that she can escape from you, as I had my spoonful share ... Sorry papa....

Abhigya shows her tongue out and escapes from there before Pragya barges on her for making her to get trapped to Abhi... Pragya twists her shawl nervously and is mumbling something under her breath... Abhi comes near her and twists her ears lightly....

Abhi: Naughty fuggy... You are such a Baby... You need to be responsible now fuggy... I'm saying it for your well being only na... Don't do like this again okay...

Pragya's eyes glowed in happiness....

Pragya: So, am I forgiven???? Aww... Thank you... Oops... Sorry... I forget and danced right... Stupid me... Abhi, you are scaring me too much.... Don't glare at me please....

That's like a good boy... Haan... Answer me... Why did you split my work and give to all haan??? I will feel bored na...

Abhi: Its because, I don't want my fuggy to get stressed much... We will do all the needful for you... Lawyer madam has to  argue brilliantly in the court alone...

Pragya nods her head happily and gives a hard kiss in Abhi's cheeks and goes out... All started to tease Abhi and pragya for romancing in between their fights and not even minding their presence too...

Aaliya, and Bulbul mimicked with their partners Sid and Purab, how Abhi and Pragya kissed while Tanu does it along with Abhigya.... The whole place echoes with full of happiness.....

💜💜💜💜💜💜

Sandeep khurana is shouting angrily at his men and is thinking how come Abhi is aware of their next moves and how their plans are getting back fired again and again.... Sandeep  can't digest the fact that the police are nearing his hidden place and he doesn't want to lose his life before killing Abhi and have pragya in his arms....

Sandeep: Pragya... My life won't end before I ravish your body... I will kill that Abhi and fill your maang with his blood...  His death is going to give peace to me and I will make him to scream hard to see you being ravished by me and he can leave his breath happily after that....

This is the worst punishment, I'm gonna give to him for coming between us... This is for loving you and snatching what that belongs to me... I'm coming for you Pragya... Hmmm... I just can't wait to have you in my bed and taste that Abhi's death....

Sandeep laughs hysterically like a psycho and he is admiring the big potrait of Pragya and eyeing at it lustfully... Not aware of anything, Pragya goes to the shopping mall along with Abhigya to buy toys for her...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

So, what's going to happen next????

Will Sandeep near Pragya ????

Will Abhi be able to save Pragya???

What's the problem pragya is facing in her health and will she survives in her delivery and give birth to a healthy baby????

Will Abhi and Pragya be able to successfully complete the case of khauranas and have a happy life with their kids???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

As usual, came up with a very long update....

Words used: 3500+

Cast your votes and pen down your views, reviews and comments without fail....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro