#11 Uglier truth pt.2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

To be honest I wasn't expecting to make a part two of this but ya'll asked for it so... Also I haven't seen the movie in a while and just barely found the entire movie on yt. So I'm using that rn. Anyways hope you enjoy! Edit: I forgot till now @SleepProud requested this!Lol sorry

Today was a new day at the Institute. You and Lou had met with the spy girls to bring in a 'special package' to bring the uglies home. For now, you had to continue as you normally would teach the class. So you smiled while Lou started the lesson.

"Today you will begin training. And I know that seems stressful." He began, pacing back and forth to prove his point.

"Maybe a little scary, but remember: this is your purpose as a doll." You reassured the class half-heartedly.

It should have been ours too, you thought bitterly.

"And we would never let you fail. We've dedicated our entire lives to making sure you get to the Big World. That's right we're doing this for you." He pointed at a curly-haired blonde girl.

"and you." you grinned and pointed towards a red-haired doll.

"annnd you." Lou pointed to the boy doll he made cry the other day.

"Me?" He asked meekly.

"Yes you." you booped his nose and giggled.

"wait so that whole 'your ugly your trash song' that was because you loved me?" He seemed hopeful. It almost made you feel sorry for him.

Almost

"Of course we love you." Lou stated, as if it was obvious.

"We love all of you." you leaned on Lou and smirked wickedly.

"And we will take you there." You both said at the same time, pointing to the sky to reveal a giant display of fireworks.

The crowd gasped and cheered while the blue ugly looked skeptical.

"I wanna hate them. I mean I realllly wanna dislike these guys. But I gotta respect their firework budget." He looked at the display in awe.

"I'm so awesome!" Lou sang and pumped his fists in the air, you rolled your eyes at your dork of a boyfriend.

"But we're here to get you to be." You stopped Lou and looked the crowd seriously. "Because pretty makes perfect." You continued, glaring at the uglydolls.

"And I don't know about you but that's sounds pretty good to me! So lets get started~" Lou tried to lighten the crowd and did a small dance. "Do you want your clothes ruined by a tea party gone awry." He walked towards a doll with pigtails and dumped it on her desk. She gasped and scooted away from the spill.

"Do you want to find yourself on the business end of a permanent marker?!" You held a marker and aimed it at the head of another doll, who was scared of your actions.

"No!" She shrieked fearfully, holding her head.

"And YOU!" Lou pointed to another doll from the other side of the room and ran to them.

"Your kid spent an HOUR  styling your hair but then disaster strikes!" He makes sure the doll has the image in her head before continuing. "Whos gunna get the gum out? WHO?' he shoved the imaginary gum close to her face for dramatic effect. And it worked, the doll was close to hyperventilating at this point.

"I DONT KNOW!" she wailed, on the verge of tears from the pressure. Lou walked away as if he didn't just traumatize someone's life. "Today we are going to practice to avoid stains, smudges-" 

"And spills!" You slapped the cup away from a doll and thoroughly enjoyed the crash sound it made. The boy doll looked sadly at his shattered cup of tea on the floor.

"Or as I like to call them the S's of messes." Lou spoke again. Polite laughter was heard all around as Lou beamed and soaked up the praise. "Thank you I actually came up with that myself." He bragged winking at you. You kissed his cheek and took your place beside him again. 

You both heard laughter at the back of the room so you looked that way and saw the uglydolls messing around with glue. They jumped and laughed as they avoided the shots of glue in the air. The rest of the class smiled and laughed until you glared at them and walked towards the uglies. They saw you both staring at them so they stopped and smiled sweetly at you.

"Sorry, don't kids have fun getting messy?" The pink one known as Moxy rolled her eyes and scoffed. You were about ready to throw her to where she came from until Lou patted your shoulder. He knew how you felt and tried to calm you down. You nodded and took a deep breath before you were interrupted by Moxy's shrill gasp.

"Wait was this part of the test?" She asked nervously. your eye twitched and you were about to yell at her but Lou covered your mouth and spoke seriously, "Yes it was" he said solemnly. Before making jazz hands "And you PASSED!" He screamed with fake glee. You looked at him confused but quickly regained your composure.

"For real?!?!" Moxy gasped. She was just as sick and tired of you as you were of her. Lou nudged you and looked over to the curtain. You nodded in understanding and speed walked over there.

"Enjoy the Big world" He sang, gesturing towards you. You smiled a real genuine smile and revealed a bright light, you really wanted to see this. The gang whooped and cheered as they walked to the light and jumped in. Their excitement faded as soon as the light did and a lock was heard behind them. They turned and saw you and Lou smiling to each other before you spoke.

"This is what happens to dolls who get messy." You sneered. The water soaked the dolls as they spun around and screamed in fear.  Lou pointed at the washing machine and yelled, "They get put in the WASH." The crowd gasped and looked at their fallen comrades inside the machine. "Every time you go through the washer you come out a little less perfect." He emphasized the 'less' and looked in Mandy's direction. 

She looked sad as she remembered when she went in there. Ever since, she has tried to make up for her mistakes by working for you two. "And if you keep getting less and less perfect, one day even the washer won't save you and your child's parents will throw you AWAY!" You snapped at the crowd who gasped again. They needed to fear you two in order to listen and understand. For now, it seemed to be working. The machine stopped and slammed the uglies to the glass. You and Lou looked at the crowd emotionless and stone-cold.

"I just don't want to see any of you get rejected." Lou lied. He could care less about these dolls, both ugly and pretty. He only cared for you. He would do whatever it takes to make you happy with him. Whatever it takes.

"So if you want to pass these tests. Avoid messes. Stay out of the wash." You seethed at the uglies covered in soap. You heard them mumble something to themselves and seemed more determined than ever. "They just don't know when to quit" you growled lowly. Lou heard and gave a you quick peck on the lips. "Don't worry sweetheart, we know how to stop them." Lou promised and gave you a big hug. He rarely liked to show much affection in public so you ravished in his hug.

The next few days you two worked tirelessly in wearing out the uglydolls and sabotaging them as much as you could. Lou aimed a paintball at the blue ugly and threw him in the wash. You turned up the level that Moxy was in the dryer and she begun to scream and spin out of control. You suppressed your giggles and skipped away. Lou also switched a lever on a robotic cat that the gray ugly was using and practically scratched the stuffing out of him.

You both basically turned up everything to "Danger" whenever the uglies were on it. Every other doll was excelling in their studies and nearly reaching the standard of perfect. Or at least enough to make it to the Big world. But no matter what you tried, Moxy stared you down and tried even harder. She even made it passed the art course, she looked behind her and saw her friends weren't so lucky. Lou winked at you and slashed her back with a marker, leaving a black line on her. He acted casual and stared off into space. You have never been so in love with him before.

The robots blared the melody of an air horn an threw the angry bunch back in the wash. Time after time, they were thrown in and came out puffy. They wheezed and tried to regain their breath. Soft footsteps were heard and a slight chuckle escaped someone's lips. Moxy shook herself to her normal state and looked at Lou. He was by himself, she thought you two were practically joined at the hip so she was surprised you weren't there. She looked around and found you sitting down and lecturing a few dolls.

"My, my I'm impressed." Lou chuckled. "And yet...nevermind." he faltered, hoping she would take the bait. "What?" Moxy asked curiously. He smiled and turned back to her, "Far be it from me to discourage you." He sighed.

"Yea, no that's really hard to do." she bragged.

"Of course it is." he muttered under his breath before saying, "But just between us, no matter how agile or unshakable you may be, when you look up there." He pointed at the screen above with the girl cuddling her doll. "At that perfectly pretty doll and all the joy she comes with do you honestly think your little band of sockpuppets stands a chance here?" His words stung her like venom.

Lou walked away from the hurt Moxy and towards you. You were rubbing your temples and slouched on the chair. He came from behind you and started to rub your shoulders, you tensed up but immediately sighed contently when you saw who it was. He leaned close to you and kissed your cheek. "Darling, the girls are here." he whispered in your ear. you opened your eyes and stood up. "Well then let's go. The faster we do this, the quicker they leave."

"It's fine. I already had a talk with Moxy" He said sternly. You gasped and held a hand over your chest. "You did that for me?" you whispered. He nodded shyly and blushed. "Louis your amazing!" you wrapped your arms around his neck and laughed. He smiled and nuzzled close to you. You both finally arrived at the pipe.

You laughed at the irony. You met left him here only for him to come back. Lou helped you up the pipe and you both walked in darkness for a few minutes, until reaching a few dim lights up ahead. The girls waved and Tuesday pointed at the wiggling bag and grinned. You rolled your eyes at her and heard yelling from the bag.

"Let me OUUUT!" The sack shouted until a green bunny popped out angrily, "Where am I? Who's in charge here?" Ox yelled with fists in the air ready to attack. Until he saw Lou his anger faded into confusion. "Hello old friend." Lou smiled mischievously, arms behind his back.

"l-Lou? Y/n?" Ox stuttered out.

AYYYYYYY My first part two! tell me how it went in the comments and thank yall so much for the 900+ views! What should I do when I get to 1,000? It aint much but i am still very grateful for all of you :) Remember that you are loved byeee <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro