#31 Technically a story?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A quick drabble for @WynterMalfoy01 Is kinda related to my Uglier Truth series but it's not an official ending. A drabble <3 AGH IM BEHIND ON 2 ESSAYS BUT AS THE CLOWN FROM THE COMFY COUCH SAYS 'A PROMISE IS A PROMISE, EVEN TO YOURSELF' AND I SAID TODAY SO YEET MY LIFE INTO A BARBEQUE GRILL-

While Lou fought desperately with Luckybat and Ox, you stood paralyzed at the scene unfolding before you. The robot dog took this moment of your fear and threw you up into the air and into it's mouth. You screamed and caught the attention of Lou.

"No!" He yelled and threw the knitting needle to the side. But Luckybat didn't care, he grabbed Lou and threw him to the other uglies, who threw him to the mercy of the dog.

You saw the dog growling at your significant other and you began to hit wherever you could, "Leave...Him...Alone!" You cried. Lou scrambled to his feet and yelled at the dog, "Put her down please!" Lou turned to face the crowd.

"Your going to let them take over? After everything we've done for you?!" He spat. Lou's anger was immeasurable. Lydia was the first to respond. She knew Lou's weakness. "Where do you want her boss?" The purple-haired doll smirked. Lou's eyes widened.

You squirmed as much as you could out of the dogs mouth. You popped your head out and gasped for air. Your heart was going a million beats per minute at hearing what might have been your fate. You locked eyes with Moxy, who smiled innocently, "I haven't decided. Any suggestions?"

"Tear the stuffing out of her!"

"Shed that Liar!"

"Let the dog have her!"

"Give her back to the baby!"

Lou panicked at what they were going to do to you and stood in front of the dog and dolls with arms stretched wide in a hopeless attempt to shield you from the crowd. "No, please!" He tried to reason with the crowd.

"I know she's not-"

"Excuse you?" you crossed your arms. Even in impending doom Y/n is capable of dragging her partner into saying what he means. He groaned, "I know we are not perfect. (*comrades intensify*) But we deserve a second chance. Tell them sweetheart!" He turned to you, who was still half stuck inside the dog's mouth.

You smiled nervously and before you could speak, a small but bold voice called over the crowd. 

"I have an idea! " Noah (you couldn't remember his name) the one with the cute freckles, grinned widely in a mischievous way. He tugged on a curtain string and revealed the washer. You instantly began to claw your way out of the metallic mouth, but its grip on you tightened. The dog began to walk towards the wretched machine, you could say it was cruel irony coming to bite Y/n in th- (i'm getting to bold with these suggestions my goodness-)

"WAIT!" Lou ran towards the dog and kneeled in front of the crowd. "Please. Not her. She's all I have." He pointed to himself, "Throw me in. I'm the one who threw the both of you in recycling. She had nothing to do with that." He made wild gestures and pointed at you. Moxy tilted her head, "But she hates my guts." 

You rolled your eyes, "Ha that's an understatement I MEAN LOU NO you don't have to sacrifice yourself like that for me." You showed a real genuine smile at the one you called your other half. And it was true. The both of you have gone through so much together. Happy when he was happy. And sad when he was sad.

"If Lou goes in the wash, than so will I." You held your ground. Lou laughed at your determined pride. It was one of the things he loved about you. He sighed, "Isn't she perfect?" One doll mumbled in the crowd, "Yea. But she won't be when the wash is done." Lou instantly glared at the doll and made a mental note to personally destroy that one.

"What do say Mr.Perfect? Ready for a swim?" You giggled. The robot dog unexpectedly dropped you. You braced for impacted but it never came. Again and again Lou would catch you when you'd fall and this time was no different. He smiled and kissed the top of your forehead, "Wherever I go with you Mrs. Perfect, I'll always be ready." You sighed and leaned on his chest as he carried you bridal-style to the washer.

The two of you, still holding on to each other, looked at the crowd. Even though they were against you, they couldn't deny they wanted what you had. Slowly, the uglies closed the washer door and signaled the robots to start the machine.

You smirked and looked at Lou, "We're going to plan something when we get out of this right?" 

He laughed and held you closer in his arms, "Oh absolutely."

TA DA REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED <3 HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro